APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biking, running, working, going out. worn everyday in any activity i do

biking, running, sanding, blowtorching, rubbing with rocks, starching, exposing to acid

the smell is a usually result of your own, so you wouldn't be able to pick it up that easily unless you sniff it directly.

that is, of course, if the smell is composed of mainly sweat.

wash it every so often if you please, there will be puritans that tell you 6 months is vital, but who the fuck cares - they're yours.

Guest randybcho
^^and how do u handle the smell? lol

you can startch your jeans. but when i sweat in my apcs from playing basketball (when i had no shorts) my jeans didnt smell at all.

I was tired of my Nudie RRDS smellin like cornbread and BO, didnt want to wash em, febreeze em, or freeze em. I laid them out in my parents backyard, inside out, on the concrete, for the afternoon in sunny dry 115 degree weather, and all scent is GONE. Worked like a damn charm.

sell me your 30x34 new standard.

here are my new standards that i've hard since 4/18. im a true 31 but i bought a 28. I'm sad to say but I'm retiring these because i simply do not like the fit on them anymore. I should have gotten the 29. The thigh may have stretched out but the ass is so uncomfortable for me. I've just started some sjdj in a 31 and they fit so much better. i should have only sized down two :( The jeans don't hug me like it hugs some of the other members on this forum, but it just does not fit my taste.

funny story. I tried to kick up high and the ass was so tight that it pulled my other leg from under me and i fell. lol.

ps i had no idea how bad they smelled until i didn't wear them for a couple days and tried them on later. hooray for sensory adaptation.

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

I might wear these later if i lose some weight. Does anything happen to the jeans if i just pick up from wear i left off after not wearing them for an extremely long time?

damnalex. I see you man. haha word to iss.

funny story. I tried to kick up high and the ass was so tight that it pulled my other leg from under me and i fell. lol.

that fucking ruled!

aside from that, they look really relaxed on you man, i think a size smaller woulda been good, not larger.

Guest soleFLY
I was tired of my Nudie RRDS smellin like cornbread and BO, didnt want to wash em, febreeze em, or freeze em. I laid them out in my parents backyard, inside out, on the concrete, for the afternoon in sunny dry 115 degree weather, and all scent is GONE. Worked like a damn charm.

sell me your 30x34 new standard.

cool. will def give that a try

i forgot to say that i purposely stretched them :P

i shoved vhs tapes down the calf for 12 hours in each end. I saw damnalex with his before and after of washing his jeans and that is some major shrinkage right there. He sized down 2.

there's nothing wrong with the calf and knee area because i stretched those places out. I think im gonna try to get it hemmed and we'll see how it goes from there. I didn't want to post my nudie fit in here because well.. it's an apc thread lol.

how the fucc can those be sized down 3. They look like they are 4 sizes too big for you. try sizing down 6 next time

you obviously didn't read when i said that i manually stretched them out and i don't feel like wearing my jeans to a point where they crush legs. If you like em like that, that's all you homie. you do you. i'll do me.

im gonna call bullshit, that's not normal wear. they look ruined.

Whatever then, think what you want. I'm the one that wore them and i'm telling you know its all natural. Hopefully you can get fades on yours. Peace