APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a pair of New Standards in the mail today, size 26. However, I'm a little concerned about them, they fit even slimmer than usual ( meaning I can't get a single button closed), I might get rid of them, or I might just wear them to bed for a couple weeks.

I just got a pair of New Standards in the mail today, size 26. However, I'm a little concerned about them, they fit even slimmer than usual ( meaning I can't get a single button closed), I might get rid of them, or I might just wear them to bed for a couple weeks.

I bought the 26 NS off of totally epic. When I got them, I couldn't close one single button either. But after a week of wearing, they stretched out nicely, so you should just wear em in.

My hipsters just arrived today, and even with all the sizing recommendations and buying two sizes down, there is still about an inch spare around the waist.

Fit on the legs and seat is nice, but I don't want these things stretching after a while and looking deformed.

Will the stretching be negligible seeing as they aren't tight on the waist, or is it best just to size down and max out the stretching on a smaller pair?

Thanks.

just wearing these.. for about 3 months now. no soaks 'cept that lame pre-soak i shouldn't have done... i think ants are attracted to my starchy pants... had an ant attack last night. oh dear... but yep. these are the only ones i'm wearing until that warehouse contest :)

am i seeing this correctly? cl1ffs fit is way better than yours. you gotta take that shit back to the tailor and get the knees/lower legs fixed.

I just had that done so they're readjusting. Here's what they look like laid flat. You still think they need fixing?

6bwkors.jpg

they aren't sanforized

APC does not make unsanforized denim, they're all sanforized. Just a heads up for others reading the thread. Their denim will not shrink any more than standard mall brand jeans. Every jean will shrink almost an inch after washing the first time. Even girls i know who buy mall jeans know that. Unsanforized (mostly japanese brands) jeans will shrink a full size or two after purchasing so you have to soak them.

They'll shrink back to tagged size after they stretch but don't expect to "shrink to fit" with apcs or anything. And the inseam thing can easily be corrected by just tugging on the legs of the jeans while damp and drying. Works every time.

Ok. Carry on.

If anyone is interested I'll give them first dibs on my size 27 for $100 shipped in the US before I put it in the marketplace.

If you're really interested I'll make a listing with measurements and pictures.

Measurements and pictures would be awesome - I'm definitely interested in them, pending thigh measurements.

Thanks!