APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a little confused, i haven't bought much dry denim yet, but i wear a 31 in dry slim jims (greycast, if it matters), should I go for a 28 or 29 for the NS?

sale going on right now.

I haven't gone in...let us know if you find something good.

denim wasnt on sale, they had a few things left, everything either 50% or 30% off..mostly 50%, got 2 pocket tees last time i was there..wish i got there early enough for the military shirt

i didnt know it was a waiting list, but a few months ago when i was at the Mercer store they didnt have new standards in my size and they took my name down and said they'd call when they got more denim in. I waited like a month and just went down again and they of course had new stock. then like 3 weeks ago they finally called me saying they got a shipment of denim.

point being, dont wait for a call, just go check for new stock.

I went to the APC store like three weeks ago, and they had shir. I was looking through out the store and they only had two pairs of jeans. They had tops, shirts and alot of womens shit but not enought mens stock. I was expecting alot better turn out.

point being, dont wait for a call, just go check for new stock.

Haha, yeah same story for me. I didn't feel like waiting a few weeks for them to call, (honestly didn't think they would) so I went back a few days later and hanging up with the rest of the samples was a size 29 ns. Bingo. :cool:

i got a pair of new standards about two weeks ago from a user on here..

its crazy, they are a sz 26 and they were stretched out with use.. i am a sz 30 and these fit me exactly how i wanted them to.

the seams along the upper thigh were coming apart maybe from stretching them out at the beginning, but they are under no stress now and fit me just great.

the only complaint i have is that during the stretching of them to fit, the holes where the fly buttons go into opened up quite a bit so the middle 2 buttons go all the way to the edge of the denim and it almost looks like my jeans are unbuttoned/unzipped. my shirt covers that most of the time but it is still somewhat bothersome.

after i fuck up this pair of new standards i plan on getting another sz 26 brand new and this time stretching them out myself, with more care.

pictures coming soon.

Someone experienced the new cures? I'm about to order a pair. Do you think I should go 2 sizes down? My old cures are a sz30.

i tried some cures, and could only handle the same size as my new standards. dont know if that will help you at all. i didnt feel they were much different imho although the f**king buttons hurt my thumb putting on

Need some of your superopinions...SHOULD I GET THESE HEMMED? I'm 5'8" and these have a 34" inseam so there's quite a bit of bunching, which sometimes I think looks alright and sometimes I think looks kinda sloppy since the jeans aren't that slim.

apchem1.jpg

apchem2.jpg

i got the new APC catalogue in the mail yesterday aswell....it seems like for winter 2007 they aren't doing the overdyed black new standards, and they are sold out on the website already.

any idea where i would be able to pick a pair up, say in 28 or 29?

Yeah, I was hoping to get a pair of black new standards as well. I don't know of any website that sells apc other than the apc site so I guess we'll have to wait until next season and hope they bring 'em back. Are they really only available in indigo though, I read somewhere on supertalk that they had other blue washes. Can anyone shed some light on this?