Show us your art!

CactusArmy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked at Uni and all the prints have been sold out. However, if anyone wants to purchase another the special variant below please feel free to pm me.

I can't reprint the same prints again since the Uni won't allow me, however, I have found a loophole from my lecturer. I could use the image and release as an limited variant in another color/

Now I'm thinking of doing a limited run of 25, and I wanted to make these high quality so I'm thinking of doing these on canvas or otherwise 80lb coverstock. Each would be signed and dated, and I throw in some other freebies if I have the time.

However, I have already 7 people interested but I'm not sure if it be worth it unless I file the 25 slots before I make a purchase at the printers.

unfin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For my friend's bday I took one of her old photographs, pencilled a b&w of her face, and had it screen-printed on a set of golf balls. The name refers to the movie, "Black Mama, White Mama", starring Pam Grier.

I didn't have much time to get it done, so hopefully future projects will be a little more professional-loooking.

Nandini0001.jpg

WhiteMama2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...