Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hey ppl, was at Queen's Couture today and saw the skull 5507xx on 30% off!!

but, only left with size 28 and 29 one-wash and dry.

Tried it and is too small for me.. argh.. =(

Btw, you guys know when does Queen's Couture restocks their skulls and sugarcanes?

Can't wait to get a pair of new denim before my school term starts!!

Definitely they will reduce the sale by 50% as per Club 21 practise for so many years.

Some times, it can be very very fast. I remember buying some thing at 30% off and a short while later, discover the same item and size at 50% off!!

that's right, but also, for F/W 06 EOS sale last year DH is only 40% at further sale and not 50% like everything else, just thought everyone may want to know. If you're a member, best to grab at 30% + 10% the DH stuff if you really want it!

Hi, Common Projects will be coming in soon.

www.billetdouxstore.com

Will keep you guys posted. Thanks

hansen, is that you?

that's right, but also, for F/W 06 EOS sale last year DH is only 40% at further sale and not 50% like everything else, just thought everyone may want to know. If you're a member, best to grab at 30% + 10% the DH stuff if you really want it!

hansen, is that you?

Really cannot remember whether I did get DH stuff from them at 50% or not. The 30% + 10% essentially works out to be 37% discount only. You dont have to be a member but to hold a certain credit card and spend on 1st 3 days of sale unless you are talking about a Club 21 card member.

Hansen? How did you know it is me from my tenny bopper days? MMMMBop!

Hey ppl, was at Queen's Couture today and saw the skull 5507xx on 30% off!!

but, only left with size 28 and 29 one-wash and dry.

Tried it and is too small for me.. argh.. =(

Btw, you guys know when does Queen's Couture restocks their skulls and sugarcanes?

Can't wait to get a pair of new denim before my school term starts!!

whats the price on the skulls??

do you know if they have any 5010xx 6x6?

They did when I checked them out a month back, and decent stock so I don't imagine they're gone. But yeah ordering from fab4 to Singapore seems to be cheaper unless I did my sums wrong.

Anyway I'm asking for a colleague, where can he find Tsubi jeans in Singapore?

Cheers.

They've changed their name to Ksubi, and you can try Inhabit at Palais Renaissance, they may have it. Heh, i fail to see why a male would want their jeans
Why not? I know more men with Tsubi jeans in Singapore than women, though in Melbourne, Tsubi was equally popular among both sexes.

Tsubi is also sold at queens couture..they got a couple of new ones just in this week.

and tsubi washes are damn nice, one of the nicest washes in the business.