Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Guest panicinapagoda

panicinapagoda sorry orders are closed already. I may do another quick run in the middle of the month. watch out for it.

defiance that is fine. let me know when you have done so.

everyone that ordered you guys all make me feel fat. :( I'm the only one ordering L size while everyone is a S or M size.

panicinapagoda sorry orders are closed already. I may do another quick run in the middle of the month. watch out for it.

defiance that is fine. let me know when you have done so.

everyone that ordered you guys all make me feel fat. :( I'm the only one ordering L size while everyone is a S or M size.

hey dude, i'll make my payment tomorrow.... i'll let u know the reference number so u can check, thanks dude...

A quick update. The order has been placed, money has been sent. As I mentioned earlier, the stuff will online be received in Japan earliest tuesday because of the golden week holiday. Hopefully, I will get it in Singapore by the end of the week. Will post updates as I get them.

and i hope if anything mucks up with my sizing there'll be people out here happy to snap the items up ;)

I really hope that you got your sizings right...cause I based my order on your sizing....:o

btw...the steward that I was telling u about? couldn't find the store. told you thats how unreliable some of these sia pple are.

330 sgd from The Lawn

10% off for forum members i think?

it's almost equivalent to the australian retail price, which is great news for you if your sister is here.

hey i went down today to try the pair of dukes on for my friend, i didn't hear about any forum member discount :P

Hm.

Saw a pair of Size 29 New Standards for sale $170 on Frontal. I'm a 31-32 in Levis. Worth it?

^ that'll depend on the condition of those NS'es. but if they're ok, then it's time to LOWBALL those mo'fos.

and i hope if anything mucks up with my sizing there'll be people out here happy to snap the items up ;)

according to the size chart on the website, the M seems pretty small. i'm not sure. perhaps japanese sizes are inconsistent. i bought M for base control t-shirts initially, but after just one wash, it shrank to an S. thereafter, i ordered L, so after shrinkage, it became an M.

i don't know about uniqlo though.

^ that'll depend on the condition of those NS'es. but if they're ok, then it's time to LOWBALL those mo'fos.

there we go, he's got your answer. if they're in fairly new condition (and knowing frontallabs, they probably are) it's a steal.

according to the size chart on the website, the M seems pretty small. i'm not sure. perhaps japanese sizes are inconsistent. i bought M for base control t-shirts initially, but after just one wash, it shrank to an S. thereafter, i ordered L, so after shrinkage, it became an M.

i don't know about uniqlo though.

doh. i forgot to take shrinkage into consideration :mad:

That post was eons ago when their distribution wasn't in place yet.

if you're in Singapore, they will not entertain you, cos we are the sole stockist in Singapore.

Alternatively you can order online from contextclothing or selfedge if you're in the US.

Cheers,

Damien

The Lawn

its no longer 150usd

even if they do decide to entertain u

its 300aud for a pair

which makes it 375 sgd for a pair

make much more sense to just go to the lawn and get it

damien: i'll only be back end of the year. photo then???