Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Did your friend told them he was willing to pay them upfront?

If so, I see no reason why they will reject him. If DH cannot supply the jeans, they will refund. If the jeans doesnt fit the customer but it was the size he ordered, they will tell him they will try to get replacement, but if not, too bad.

Thats a win win business deal for Club 21. If the customer is unhappy about the terms and conditions, Club 21 can dont deal with him at all.

see, you might think its a win win situation for them, but that might not be the case. who knows, it might be more of a hassle than what you just explained. something that you don't know about maybe. unless you tell me you work there and know the ins and outs, which im sure you dont. im not trying to shit on you, but the idea of asking was a decent suggestion. whether it works or not, or whether it should work because its the best thing for the store to do, is not your say.

club21 is a proper upmarket professional store. not your average frontallabs reseller with a shopfront.

dude!

forget bout the fake swear shoes man...

trust me!i've wear it for 2 mnth n its been

in the garbage already..save ur 59 bucks,

n grab the real one!i've got mine n its feel

so great wearing it.no more pavement feel on my feet!

so did furmuse,forget it as well.very LOW QUALITY!

and i must be either blind or you're lagging like crazy.....when did fake swears come back into the topic?

plonging: i mentioned it way back in the thread. you can find them at FEP, something that amazes me though is that the Converse shop at FEP carries them too. along with fake birkenstocks iirc. Haha!

lek: are you still doing the proxy service for japan stuff? i'm itching to get my hands on many stuff!

plonging: i mentioned it way back in the thread. you can find them at FEP, something that amazes me though is that the Converse shop at FEP carries them too. along with fake birkenstocks iirc. Haha!

lek: are you still doing the proxy service for japan stuff? i'm itching to get my hands on many stuff!

yeah i know, but that was waaaaaay back man. heh

^ the current store has no relations to Converse. even the chucks there seem pretty suspicious.

man..i was mad close to buying chucks from there...but of course, theres no better place to go than to bangkok for converse. $27 a pair. who can resist.

^ the current store has no relations to Converse. even the chucks there seem pretty suspicious.

I was walking past there and looking at their stuff and thinking to myself that Converse has really expanded their range, until I realised it wasn't a Converse store anymore.

I don't think the Chucks are that suspicious, but you never know. Like that one shop that's supposed to be an official Converse seller, but they sell "Vaierns" slip ons as well.

I was walking past there and looking at their stuff and thinking to myself that Converse has really expanded their range, until I realised it wasn't a Converse store anymore.

hahahah! that's exactly how i reacted.. took me a while to realise it was that shop that used to be in front of the escalator which stocked "vaeirnz" instead of Vans

actually, no. it doesn't work like that. they make trips down to dior and select the items themselves.

of course they could order, but why would they go through that trouble just for ONE person who pays 1k upfront, and in the grand scheme of things, that 200-300(maybe) profit is not much to them.

Yup. Club 21 use buyers just like most other big stores. Why shouldnt the profit, which would be slightly lesser due to shipping costs for an individual item, be sufficient. If they flog off an item during their sale, they wouldnt make that much.

see, you might think its a win win situation for them, but that might not be the case. who knows, it might be more of a hassle than what you just explained. something that you don't know about maybe. unless you tell me you work there and know the ins and outs, which im sure you dont. im not trying to shit on you, but the idea of asking was a decent suggestion. whether it works or not, or whether it should work because its the best thing for the store to do, is not your say.

club21 is a proper upmarket professional store. not your average frontallabs reseller with a shopfront.

Well, next time I am there, I will make enquiries on whether they do special orders.

But not at Club 21 men though. I do not go there any more.

Yes. Club 21 is an upmarket professional store. But each of the individual store managers do make or should make an effort to be personal with their customers or big paying customers. I believe they are competing even among different Club 21 stores. The more sales you have, the more commission you get end of the year.

This include holding clothes for customers, alerting them in advance for sales etc etc.

hi all, my friend is going HK this June, and i am thinking to ask him to get me some stuffs over there.

What stuffs are "worth" getting there as compared to SG?

Thanks guys...

Think June too early for the sales but just ask him to get whatever you fancy after checking the prices in Singapore. I notice HK tends to have greater variety and at times cheaper prices.

just out of curosity,

what kinda soap do the denim heads in singapore use to wash their jeans.

from what i have learnt, many of the sufu-ers fancy Dr. Bonners which, from my understanding, is not available here.

others use branded soap from samurai, etc.

any experiences to share peeps?

hi all, my friend is going HK this June, and i am thinking to ask him to get me some stuffs over there.

What stuffs are "worth" getting there as compared to SG?

Thanks guys...

you can get all kinds of "stuffs" you want in HK, cos all the "stuffs" are "rocks".

damn "stuffs"? take your frontal forums language somewhere else man.

you can get all kinds of "stuffs" you want in HK, cos all the "stuffs" are "rocks".

damn "stuffs"? take your frontal forums language somewhere else man.

I think we should actually enlighten him instead of giving such 'constructive' comments, no?

I think we should actually enlighten him instead of giving such 'constructive' comments, no?

ok ok, lets whip out the diffusal blade and uhh....diffuse things.

i use vinegar and cold/warm water depending on the amt of dirt o0

whoa. I've heard of this but I've never bothered cause I've always thought that usual detergent is fine... hardcore brutha, hardcore.

sale starts in mid june. was there last june and things at IT, etc was on 30% off. check out seibu at pacific place, they've got some edgy and offbeat designers. Also got On Lan street with cdg,mmm and ann dem.

Actually when I think of sales, I think of 50% or more.

Often a times, I bought items at the initial sale of 30% off, only to see it there at my size for 50% off a few weeks later. I cannot even reason to myself at least I wore it once or twice because the truth is I didnt get to wear it from the 30% sale to 50% sale.

if that's not "enlightening" then i don't know what it is.

thanks for sharing ur experience everyone!

yeah i agree that the vinegar method is a little hardcore. heh

damienos- alright thanks. i'll go check out those places if i decide to use them.

anways for those who are intereted, i just got to know that they actually dr. bronners sell online at: http://www.drbronner.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=DBMS

yeah captmomo agree, but i just wanted to hear some experiences.

we're all cool with you using vinegar.

for all i know it maybe the best method.

but i think i'll try out Dr. Bronners then i'll share my experience here.

jahmes - yet? last time i went i saw them the 6x6s. yeah i cant remember the exact price but i know for sure its above 300. around 300 - 330