Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Yeah, guys already have limited labels to buy from, let alone girls who have tons of outlets everywhere and those livejournal sprees. It's always that same top with tights, or black skinny with flats/heels/chucks.

On another point, I have friends who think paying more than $70 for a pair of jeans is stupid. Wow.

they're more concerned about their 3G handphones and 1k graphic cards. we should organise sprees here more often. there's one going on already, keep the good stuff coming in guys!

they're more concerned about their 3G handphones and 1k graphic cards. we should organise sprees here more often. there's one going on already, keep the good stuff coming in guys!

haha but you know...we're really just as bad as they are--just in more visual ways. ;)

everyone's opinion on how much an item is worth is different, u've gotta accept that.

just as your friends might feel that "paying more than $70 for a pair of jeans is stupid", you might feel the same way about something else - cars, phones, gadgets, etc.

Yeah, I get what you mean.

Just thought that generally, SG guys should put more interest in dressing up.

yup totally agree with tweeds. I remember when i was into Audiophile stuff... bloody capacitor also must get a certain type, connectors also a certain type,, volume knob, etc also must be a certain type... lucky i pulled out before the madness overwhelmed me.hahaha!

Now must get hand cast copper rivets, must get hank dyed fibres, must get flat felled seams, must get....uh-oh....

lek nice RM! look at your profile picture keeps reminding me of when i should get my hands on a wildswans. they are beauitful man.

TiP hanging at arab street and boat quay? sheesha? haha i do sheesha once in a while

damienos thursdays? never been there on thursdays man. fridays are always great. oh yah i almost forgot its was raining that night. but like you said it was real boring.

about that $70 jeans theory. i agree with that too man. we are just people who would'nt mind parting with $300 or more on jeans and we love them so much we would get violent when people even suggest to wash our jeans.

for me i dont spend much money on those tech gadgets unlike most singaporeans who change their handphones monthly. always looking for the higher pixel camera and the sleekest designs.

i am actually quite new to this denim game but i consider myself hooked.

right now, all i do is come on to superfuture stare at jeans all day and constantly change/increase my jeans wishlist. and thats bad. haha

help guys! i love the april 77 fit, but i want to get an apc new cure. the apc new cure is great except for the end which is a little too loose to my liking. should i get the apc new cure and taper it to match the april 77s or just get the joey overdrives? i'm lost!

pics:Image003.jpg[/url]

Image0011.jpg

i dont see a point in buying new cures, and then immediately tapering them down to look like joeys.

i'd understand if you wore ur new cures for some time, realise u dont really like the fit, and then go and alter, but if the joey cut is what u want from the start then i think you should just get that..

ok, just a quick update on the AA order.

i'm waiting for one last payment to come in, will be placing the order once i get home tonight. any further requests for orders, if payment can be made before 5pm today i will accept them.

according to the main thread about the black ribbed cardigans, they seem to be backordered so do remember that this might take longer than expected to arrive.

yeah i'm always there...breeze at night is great.

i was just there last night, at kaki5. gimme a call if you're there dude.

i met the owner of reverie. nice dude, had a nice chat with him the other night.

lek nice RM! look at your profile picture keeps reminding me of when i should get my hands on a wildswans. they are beauitful man.

SPANKER II man !!! Expensive, but even from pictures, you can see that the leather is much better and the construction more solid and rugged. :D

Worth every penny, and so much more .....

thanks guys (:

update #2: size S and L cardigans are currently backordered, and will only be shipped out from their warehouse in approx. 18 business days, rest of the available stock ordered will be shipped first.

Roger that defiance!

yeah i'm always there...breeze at night is great.

ah... love to sheesha on a windy night too.

great for chilling.

SPANKER II man !!! Expensive, but even from pictures, you can see that the leather is much better and the construction more solid and rugged. :D

Worth every penny, and so much more .....

wow SPANKER II is beautiful, but like you said its expensive.

maybe a little too expensive for a poor man to use. haha

i am looking at WINGS.

if i remember correctly from many posts before.. you have bought them right?

if so, how are the WINGS doing?

wow SPANKER II is beautiful, but like you said its expensive.

maybe a little too expensive for a poor man to use. haha

i am looking at WINGS.

if i remember correctly from many posts before.. you have bought them right?

if so, how are the WINGS doing?

WINGS is great as well, actually. The leather feels a bit thin, but the wallet looks very sophisticated. Great for office wear, and at about S$250, it great value, imo, compare to other mainstream designer brands. Especially the one that never go on sale but the price keep increasing ......

Another thing, though not important at all, is that you know that not many people are carrying the same wallet as you :D . hahahhaaa ....

Oh, and I just love the leather smell ...... mmmm ..... :)

WINGS is great as well, actually. The leather feels a bit thin, but the wallet looks very sophisticated. Great for office wear, and at about S$250, it great value, imo, compare to other mainstream designer brands. Especially the one that never go on sale but the price keep increasing ......

Another thing, though not important at all, is that you know that not many people are carrying the same wallet as you :D . hahahhaaa ....

Oh, and I just love the leather smell ...... mmmm ..... :)

yeah the only thing about the wings is they are abit thin.

i think thats why they are cheaper.

but like you said that would make it suitable for office wear.

but unfortunately thin = poorer wallet fades? (correct me if i am wrong)

i think you are refering to LV right? haha

$250 is a good price for the kind of leather they are offering.

by the way how did you get your wings?

cos the only online site that i can find that supplies WILD SWANS is http://www.goodleather.co.jp/004_wildswans01.html

yeah the only thing about the wings is they are abit thin.

i think thats why they are cheaper.

but like you said that would make it suitable for office wear.

but unfortunately thin = poorer wallet fades? (correct me if i am wrong)

i think you are refering to LV right? haha

$250 is a good price for the kind of leather they are offering.

by the way how did you get your wings?

cos the only online site that i can find that supplies WILD SWANS is http://www.goodleather.co.jp/004_wildswans01.html

I bought it from this shop as well, but in the shop, not online on my first trip to Japan. I knew it's in Ueno, but didn't know the location. Saw it by chance, and bought the one I can afford. :D

I don't think thin leather = poor fade, but I won't know since my WINGS is the dark tan version ..... :) black black red red one ..... can't see anything ..... hahahhahaa ....