2000db feedback

nairb49

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I heard from him was Thursday. He said he was shiping my order that day or the next but still no tracking #... So I just keep looking out my office window for the DHL guy.

Ditto, ordered some Canes week before last and haven't heard anything.. and then some Sorahikos that I might need to cancel and no response. <anxious>

argh, ordered some 103's this friday, and havent heard from him since.. how is japan with weekend working, does postal services work saturday and sunday ?

does everyone get tracking # ?

im getting fucking nervous, my jeans prolly got in the hands of a japanese customs guy... shit...

Sorry to worry everyone like that... not something I like to do, but I really can't keep up with the emails and pms and all the other stuff I have to do outside of the service plus being sick.

kroink, I shipped your canes, I'll send you the tracking in a few, hang tight.

same thing rira...

mikesduc, I thought your order was complete, but as I was just about to ship, I remembered you had some sd-105s coming and I'm still waiting on those :/

super, I'm still waiting on your jeans or got them today, haven't checked the packages.

I'm really freaking out here, I need assistants or something. If anyone needs minimum wage work in Tokyo, hit me up ;)

I'm really sorry, but the last 10 days or so have SUCKED for the service, I'm super slow and haven't replied to most people... I have no excuse except that it's super hectic here working on "normal" stuff. It's 1am here and I've been working since 9am and will keep going until like 11am asdhasjasf, but after that I should be totally done until Feb so I'll make everything I can to catch up and get this whole thing running super smoothly.

I hope this won't leave a bad taste in some of your mouths, not much I can do but apologize and go finish what I have to do so I can ship all your orders and maybe shower too.

This post makes no sense I'm sure, but I think most of you get what I'm trying to say.

Thank you to all of you and sorry for those that have to wait for longs days, I'm really going through with this, just a harder phase.

+1

hang in there buddy, those edgy customs guys just got me nervous...

gave you some "keep on going rep"...

nothing is better than an e-penis enlargement !

talked to him yesterday, and he still has a lot of work to finish and still suffers from a cold... but seems like he has a lot of work to do with us guys, which will be done asap...

he shipped my order today...

got my shit, 2000db works, kickass! thanks Fuuma for the reassurance, I am patiently waiting til lunch time to try out the item... :)

thanks 2000dB for the service and fast delivery despite sickness, hope you are feeling better now!!

Perfect as usual: Got everything I requested. Shipped Monday got my order Wednesday on a frigid Chicago morning. This is my 4th order and I'll continue using his service. Keep up the great work!

He's been a bit slow, backlogged with a lot of emails plus recovering from his illness... he'll get back to you guys, I can vouch for that.