Photo Shoot Job in NYC for Japanese Denim Label

chad

did anyone get free Evisu selvdege jeans from this shoot? (Like No.1 and No.2) or were they the horrible Evisu Europe range that you got conned with? (sorry if any evisu peeps are reading this).

i'm seriously wanting a pair of those flagship babies, but dont understand why they're 30 000 yen and not 20, considering there's nothing 'special' about them for Japanese denim (?)

Easier to source Sanforized cotton to weave?

Wish I could do something cool like this. Instead its raining outside and im listening to Simon and Garfunkle, reading about other peoples exploits.

penis.

i always thought it all started the same in the raw state and saforization was done by the jean company. but i guess that's more one wash than actual saforization....

• 1 month later...

thanks to everyone that helped out during the last photoshoot for evisu. everyone had a lot of fun during the shoot, and then the team took the crew out for a big night nearby. free denim and tops was had for all.

the second shipment has arrived so it is time for another shoot for the evisu usa online store. like last time, we would love members of supertalk to be involved in the behind the scenes antics, and would like to reward you in denim.

if anyone wants to help out on december 6 in a nyc west village studio, then please email [email protected]

11651138201rr9.jpg

1165113820oa2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...