ATTN toronto superfuturists. Uppercut and House of Spy Sample sale this saturday

NESK

I'm just throwing this up for those who might be interested.

I'm helping my cousin's line at a sample sale tomorrow afternoon at the gypsy co-op on queen st w. House of Spy for the ladies and Uppercut for the fellas. Some other lines that I'm not familiar with will be representing to. Come for brunch and then shop a little if your in the area.

I beleive it starts at noon and will run to maybe 5pm. Hope to see you there.

Oh fuck...

Anyone in Toronto going to this?

I would kill for an Uppercut peacoat in a size medium. How much do you think one of those would run at a sample sale? I couldnt make myself fork over the 400 for the one at Blakes.

Minya? Wanna hook a brotha up, please?

all the uppercut stock is kicking around my cousins studio and she only does womens wear so she had me pick through the uppercut stuff to see what was good to sell. i did leave one box unchecked wich ill be getting to in the morning. if i find peacoats in that box ill put a medium aside.

theres some uppercut clothes here:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/UppercutM.jsp

but all you dudes should grab something for your girl from house of spy, which can be seen here:

http://www.paper-doll.com/designer/House%20of%20Spy

both lines are canadian businesses. the uppercut stock is limited because it has to be sent from BC or somewhere far away. but there is some nice gear available nonetheless. there will be tonnes of house of spy pieces because the brand is based out of toronto.

the sale is going on at gypsy co-op which is at 817 queen west. sale starts at noon, i beleive. but i think the restaurant will be open earlier if your looking for some good brunch.

ill be there all day i think so say hi if u want.

maybe i'll drop by. not to rain on your parade, but house of spy is wack... career-by-day, raver-by-night, still stuck on the 90's tip thing. are any of the other labels good?

ouch, canice. youve hurt my feelings.

i think your opinion house of spy is fair, but a little harsh. its really moved away from the rave style it used to have. but i cant really say whether thats for better or worse cause i was never into that culture or look to begin with. and theres no more menswear so i couldnt wear it if i wanted to. i think youll see her new stuff is much different, but probably still not in line with your tastes. come by anyway and say hi so i can brag to all the other dudes on this board that i 'totally met canice." hope you come by and change your mind on house of spy, for real.

ive outed myself as a loser, i think.