best compilment youve recieved!!

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard plenty of females tell me I'm handsome and cute comments , but the one that took the cake was " you are georgeous - I would enjoy raping you into a coma "

The georgeous in itself was above and beyond what I've ever heard and the rest well .. fucked my head up for the next 3 minutes of her talking about this n that ..

Then I said I'm game - let's go get a telly room with a jacuzzi k ?

she was like k !

Guest Fade to Black
definitley when Kodak told me one of my outfits was nice

;)

haha yeah, "nice FTB 10 characters" is probably one of the best compliments I've ever received. Don't get too many compliments around here.

"Your English is so flawless" which is actually a dis because I WAS BORN HERE, IT'S THE ONLY LANGUAGE I SPEAK!!!!

Oh well, she was a nice old lady I used to work with and I was new. She said it w/out any malice so I didn't say anything. Funny the assumptions people make just 'cause you're brown. I guess she expected me to sound like some of the other Filipino's there. I should have said, "Tank you, Mam. I go pinish my work now, huhhhhh."

Guest Fade to Black
I don't think I've ever received a compliment, or been hit on, from or by a girl. Just gay guys, and quite a few of them.

*sends PM to chris*

LOL shit I'm in the EXACT same fuckin' boat...you have no idea how much this post resonates with me.