Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

Thanks for the compliments. Here is the fit (although the model is a bit chubby...haha):

img3095wy7.jpg

img3096gf4.jpg

By the way, the nez-perce reflector is navy in this colourway, but it reflects the light from the blitz on these pics.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will let this thread die...

even if i know some insider info, i won't tell you...

it's all you, hahnstch

You continually bitch about this. You obviously know more about the topic than other people, hence the questions seem stupid to you, but isn't the idea of this forum to share information?

There's no point acting superior on forums, if you have nothing to say, dont bother posting at all.

quoted for truth :(

same applies

Yeah that's a fair point. But what if people like ringring, serge, Paul T etc had all said.

"This thread is the shithole. You guys don't know as much as us... we know stuff but we won't tell you..." etc.

I say start fresh.

why don t the mods lock this (and the supreme forum).

same applies

unless you noticed, I replied to your question. the latter part in the same post was there as I do agree that this thread is filled with repetitive questions and continous complaining about how visvim has soldout / gone down the drain / whatever.

whats the warmth like on that corsica jacket? think it could handle some considerable winter weather? and how much did it run you?

also, any word at all on christos this season, particularly for the g-line?

or would yahoo japan be my best bet?

the corsica is think but it has a goretex lining, so I'd assume it can handle some wind for example.

no christos this season

unless you noticed, I replied to your question.

sorry you are right Mike, and I appreciate that. It just annoys me when the only people who are capable of making the thread worth while are adding to the clutter.

whats the warmth like on that corsica jacket? think it could handle some considerable winter weather? and how much did it run you?

also, any word at all on christos this season, particularly for the g-line?

or would yahoo japan be my best bet?

It's not really warm at all, but fairly wind- and waterproof. Layering might get you through the winter, but I'll definitely tuck it away when it get's cold again.

I don't really know what the retail price will be in different regions, but I guess it is 81000 yen in Japan, which would make it almost twice the price in Europe due to different costs in terms of duty, transportation costs and what not's + the agent's sales commission. If anyone has further info, please correct me. As for the US, I would think the prices are pretty much the same as in Europe..?

those pics above have been posted before.

i will pwn you with the pic below (im feeling extremely nice today

Sophnet x visvim (available at Soph for some asswhopping 36,450 YEN

The one on the left is pure sex and you know it.

FYI, the one on the right has black polka dots.

kicks.jpg