Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more pictures of the NBHD 7Holes thanks to Shinsuke Takizawa.

R0011344-thumb.jpg

R0011345-thumb.jpg

Have these been released?

if so where in Japan is carry them?

price?

Thanks Aeros, goddamn do I need those.

Kiya -

They aren't out yet.

The Mastermind x Visvim 7Holes retailed for around $500 (info. from hahnstch :) ); I am 99% certain you should expect these boots to be very close to this amount as well. NBHD collabos always increase the price of goods substantially (see Supreme x NBHD for instance) and Visvim collabos in general are alot pricier. I am also 99% certain these will be Japan (and probably NBHD/FIL) exclusives..........

To the rest of you interested, I called Union LA yesterday, and the only Japanese line Visvims they currently have in stock are the Logans in a couple of sizes. They also said they are going to get more Logans (probably the patents, I assume) in a couple weeks.

yeaI figured the person modeling is quite small, but still looks pretty big.. hopefully there will be some better pics at some point. not a huge fan of the white either.

I'll rather fetch it from japan though since I have a feeling hideout's price/markup will be more than decent :o

that bag is going to be 200+ plus, the girl who is modeling the ecat works or gimme 5 aswell, so i know they will be stocking it, but ye hideouts mark ups are too wrong. think im going to find out its capacity before i make purchase, though to fin out how big it is, mid that from the other pics it looks like a heavy weight bag, similar to bagjack messengers

by looking at that it will be around the size of patagonia critical mass, and the larger chrome bags.

talking of hideout mark ups, they have some vis engineer caps on there site for 80 quid!

e-cat ballistic messenger (comes in olive, black , white)

070320f.jpg

pic from naive

i think the olive or black ones will be much better looking. they're large but i don't think they're that huge; should be about the size of the headporter bike-ride messenger.

i'll get the black one if the price is right.

i think the olive or black ones will be much better looking. they're large but i don't think they're that huge; should be about the size of the headporter bike-ride messenger.

i'll get the black one if the price is right.

No, its bigger than the headporter. Its huge.

not white on white, but still still nice in silver, black, yellow ... the silver one i have has the yellow lining, as shown in the product shots (i think they all do) ... it doesn't quite have the high style level of these or those bagjack bags but i bet it's a better bag.

http://www.baileyworks.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=2

bagjacks look like shit compared to that visvim thats so elegant and simple. only courier I`d ever go near.

cannot stand living in Washington DC hahahaha miles and miles away from all of this...the e-cat ballistic messanger is lovely (in black preferebly) since I have a olive bag already...it can fit all of my travels in there...

the clothes is very nice as well...dont run into to many subtle more mature brands anymore (here at least)...except for the gortex jacket yuk...

mike...england...rirawin...somebody...HELP! lol

(thanks to those who helped with my shoes);)

bagjacks look like shit compared to that visvim thats so elegant and simple. only courier I`d ever go near.

eh ... i dunno.

i mean, i agree that one level white-on-white-on-white is simple + elegant and totally elegant and an aesthetic triumph ...

on the other hand once the SHOCK OF THE NEW wears off walking around with a giant white casper-the-friendly-ghost looking messenger bag isn't necessarily elegant/simple. and imagine how it would look with a blue or yellow visvim goretex slicker, pretty silly compared to a simple gray bag.

sometimes clean can be TOO CLEAN and conversely stick out like a sore thumb, right? if cleanliness at all costs were so important we'd all be wearing moonboots (or CLAE skate shoes, which are the closest sneakers get!) instead of AF1s, right?

and the first time you eat shit off your bike, or a bird dumps on your white-on-white bag ... eek!