Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with Leilow and apparently they won't be carrying the Japan line anymore. :(

that sucks to hear, cos the G-line is so horrible! (relative to the regular one)

only 3 types of people should wear sandals aka christos.........

hippies, lesbians, and dads, but then only if they are wearing socks and cut off jean shorts.......

thank u

hahahhaa. they look like correctional footwear, they really do.

feel free to dislike something but theres no need to act like a complete retard about it.

deleted about 15 posts regarding christos and still plenty hate left..

personally, I like them, however I havent seen them worn untill now. I like the idea, and for sandals they're pretty cool.

feel free to dislike something but theres no need to act like a complete retard about it.

deleted about 15 posts regarding christos and still plenty hate left..

personally, I like them, however I havent seen them worn untill now. I like the idea, and for sandals they're pretty cool.

Wow, so now you delete posts because you disagree with the content? You could have created a new thread for bashing sandals or something - it's been done before.

Mike, you're a sharp dude, but be warned, you will look like a retard with two broken feet in Chistos as well, and deleting those posts won't change that.

Wow, so now you delete posts because you disagree with the content? You could have created a new thread for bashing sandals or something - it's been done before.

Mike, you're a sharp dude, but be warned, you will look like a retard with two broken feet in Chistos as well, and deleting those posts won't change that.

this has nothing to do with my opinion, I delete posts if they're stupid, contribute nothing and contain useless bashing. I wasn't referring to your post with what I said, though, mostly the comments a few guys made. I also deleted all the "funny" images and yours happened to be one of them. what I said about the product itself had nothing to do with the rest, it was just conversation.

generally speaking (not specifically to gnar) you can critique something without being obnoxious, bashing or rude. humour is allright but calling someone faggot shit is not.

I just explained why posts were deleted. if your post would've been the only one, I probably wouldn't have done anything, but the topic was crowded with bashing so it got deleted along the others.

if you have any inquiries or comments regarding moderation feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss it.

Slightly off topic, but has any sufu HK members been to FIL?

Prices & stock would be appreciated...

Prices for FBT's were $2200... which is pretty much the same as reseller prices in Hong Kong. I unfortunately didn't have a chance to go but they posted prices of pac-lite jackets in Touch Magazine and some members said it was about $1500 HKD > retail price in Japan.

The whole FIL is run by the IT group so don't be surprised if they fuck people over for prices.

u probably read on the highsnobiety blog, as i did.

i got redirected to their website, and seems like they are a group who are distributors for several brands.

on their website they had stuff from martin margiela to addict under their wings

I read this somewhere earlier, whats IT and whats their affiliation with Visvim?

IT is basically a huge umbrella of brands in Hong Kong. They have the exclusive rights to Visvim and will mark prices accordingly. I'm not sure to what extent this is exercised since i'm not exactly the definitive source to IT & it's brand development within HK. Often they will mark stuff quite expensive only to offload it for really cheap soon there after which is good and bad I guess.

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any good pics of the Fluxus denim from this season? Particularly the "Crush" style. I want to buy some new fluxus jeans but haven't seen any detailed pictures yet.

On a related note, i picked up the Nomad paclite and it is just incredible, in terms of quality, cut and detailing it is impeccable; my new favourite piece of outerwear!

Prices for FBT's were $2200... which is pretty much the same as reseller prices in Hong Kong. I unfortunately didn't have a chance to go but they posted prices of pac-lite jackets in Touch Magazine and some members said it was about $1500 HKD > retail price in Japan.

The whole FIL is run by the IT group so don't be surprised if they fuck people over for prices.

Hmm, tahts £30 less than in UK, but seeing that visvim is prevalent in HK, Keyko told me its even in Sogo, surely re-selling independents will have to make their prices more competitive if they're selling them the same as FIL?

I.T, it's nice. i have been to the mainland China one and HK one..

but prices are not pretty at all...

they licensed for many Japanese and Euro brands..

they also have Dior homme licenses in Mainland China Store.

I.T's owner is a HYPE shit...basically..he knew the JAP street wear trends..thats why he imported them and licensed them...which is good..

another place to shop for visvim without go to JAPAN

I remember last years denim costing up to 45,000 at Figure, and they don't mark up much to my knowledge. dont know the retail for this season's fluxus though.

edit: yea as w)nism mentioned below, the price depends on the wash. if its raw then its quite a mark up.