Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

sorry guys, wanted to ask, i'm 174cm 74 kg. i'm used to wearing size 10.5 dunks sb / size 10 dunks. i recently brought a visvim fbt from japan auctions but its size 11, would i look like a clown with big feet in them when matched with jeans. size 10 looks proportionate on me tho. but sometimes there a big difference between size 10 and 11. all US size btw...

you might find those size 11's too big. I wear a 12 in sb's and the 11's of the fbts fit me perfectly. I think generally for the fbt's u're supposed to go down 0.5 - 1 full size.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might find those size 11's too big. I wear a 12 in sb's and the 11's of the fbts fit me perfectly. I think generally for the fbt's u're supposed to go down 0.5 - 1 full size.

Agreed - I went down 1 full size (from 11 to 10) and they fit me fine. I might have gone a half size down had they actually made a 10.5.

thanks but thats just the coin purse, im looking for the wallet. Anyone know any spots on earth that sell them?

FIL ?

stopped by the FIL shop over the weekend. black elk fbt ancestors dropped. retail on them were HKD 3400 (~USD 440). WHAT THE FUCK!?! seriously?? are they supposed to be that much?!? coulda sworn that they retailed in the USD 300 range...

ok. fuck that.

i saw the brown all-elk ancestors at FIL tokyo.

They were retardedly expensive - somewhere around 38500 yen.

How much did the Nez Kiefers go for at F.I.L.?

thought they weren't out yet..?

since theres so many price questions, heres a few retail prices for SS07 I know of:

Nez ancestors Y37,800

Patent Logan Y27,300

Hockney Y24,150

Kiefer cypher Y24,150

FBT neon Y25,200

Zahra 2 tone Y22,050

thought they weren't out yet..?

since theres so many price questions, heres a few retail prices for SS07 I know of:

Nez ancestors Y37,800

Patent Logan Y27,300

Hockney Y24,150

Kiefer cypher Y24,150

FBT neon Y25,200

Zahra 2 tone Y22,050

mike- do you know where i can pick up the fbt neon from for that price?

thats the japanese retail price so any jp retailer, FIL to start with. I don't think a single one sells online. Chapter World's online store is outdated, but they probably do phone orders in japan. most retailers probably do, FIL probably not.

This thread is great!

Thank You all for the info on models and prices! Can I ask You something about sizes?

-I read somewhere that g-line shoes maximum size is us12, but I never saw one on ebay or online shops. Is it true? Are they available also in FIL?

-On a yahoo japan auction I saw a shirt "envelope" and it had size xxl written on it.

Is it for us market only, or xxl items are on sale in tokyo?

Thank You!

put this in supermarket, but thought i'd try here too

VISVIM bickle m-65 jacket Black sz. Medium - '07 collection

Brand NEW with tags

$600 USD shipped in canada/us

in need of quick money, so make me an offer

4ygmse8.jpg

PM me if interested.

^thanks, it's not exactly DS, seller says its been used twice. trying to decide whether to get the ballistic or just get a headporter backpack, but reading through this thread makes me want the ballistic packs even more.