Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm, apparently you don't know shit, I wear a sz. 12 in everything and yet I had to size down 1 in visvim for the FBT's. So clearly this guy needs to size down one.

i wear an 8 in just about everything (nike, etc) and i wear an 8 in FBT Ancestors.

You should buy both 10 and 11 and resell the pair that doesn't fit you.

For the 10,000th time:

I wear 11 in SBz

10.5 in ye olde regular dunkz

10 in chucks

10.5 in purcells

10.5 in vans syndicates (with socks on); slips = 10

11 in FBT (not tight, not too roomy)

11 in kiefer (i tried on the kiefer from 07SS; length is good but they were too narrow; unless they stretch like your mother's pussy

10 in hockney (they stretch)

11 in logan highs

10 in newton 2 mids (they fit huge for some reason)

I just measured my foot from the very tip of my toes to the heel with a tape mesure and that distance is

10.25 inches.

visvim owners should post their actual foot size so these n00bs can rest easy

What does "most of the items" even mean?

Everything that's in the S/S catalog?

Sorry, to be more specific I mean come mid-August will F.I.L. Harajuku still have most of the S/S releases in stock? Or do they sell out relatively quickly after they are released? For example, will any of the Logan Mid's be there in 2 months? Or Logan High's, for that matter?

Sorry, to be more specific I mean come mid-August will F.I.L. Harajuku still have most of the S/S releases in stock? Or do they sell out relatively quickly after they are released? For example, will any of the Logan Mid's be there in 2 months? Or Logan High's, for that matter?

They never carry the entire line (whatever that's listed in the catalog).

Collabos always sell out quickly. People tend to sleep on the shoes at Isetan Men's Bldg though.

e.g. They had a full size run of mastermind kiefers, which were sold out at FIL.

Also, FIL does hide shoes in the back. For example, kiefers werent on display but I asked for them anyway. They had three styles in the back.

Tip: Always ask (in japanese preferably)

Also, FIL isn't the only visvim retailer.

-Chapter world (there's a few locations

-Cibone Aoyama (lifestyle / furniture / misc junk store) - also slept on

-ELT (resonate gdeh) - totally slept on b/c tourists (read eastern asian hypebeasts from singapore and HK) don't often make it out to nakameguro

-Head porter plus - HK resellers galore

-Isetan as mentioned above

-Dover Street Market -somewhat slept on but not really because the group of people visvim and CDG target overlap. also they are 30-somethings who dont give a shit if a pair of sneakers are 400 dollars i.e. not peasants who buy CDG play

I'm kinda busy right now but I'll post an updated inventory list next friday.

FYI, I don't buy anything for anybody unless I know you in real life.

FBT2 from 04 a/w collection, they are the first model to use this "famous" midsole, not many knows though

I just picked up the new elk leather Logan-Mids at Union NYC this morning.. they got a total of TWO PAIRS of each color. how that makes any sense is beyond me.

i don't know what they're called - they're both the nez joints. colors were black, olive or white. they're pretty sturdy (and heavy) - thick ballistic mesh and nice zippers.

they also had the nez FBTs in black and brown.