Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18900 yen polo shirts (think of a RL polo but the polo logo replaced with a V). hmmmmm.

i can buy a cdg play polo for 9600 yen, which is cut better.

Has anyone had problems with Visvim clothing? The one piece that I do own has given me no problems whatsoever. Does the sea island cotton that it is made from justify the price? Not really. Yeah they mark their clothing up, but I would say most of it is well made.

Has anyone had problems with Visvim clothing? The one piece that I do own has given me no problems whatsoever. Does the sea island cotton that it is made from justify the price? Not really. Yeah they mark their clothing up, but I would say most of it is well made.

I've had several t-shirts, short and long sleeves, a button up and shorts and quality has been very good on all of those. I cant deny that they wouldn't be expensive and I can definately understand someone not wanting to pay as much, but quality, design and construction wise I have no complaints.

whats the retail price for the FBT G Reservation (elk leather)? i'm guessing the retail in Japan is different from the retail elsewhere, any information would be helpful.

Pretty sure they are around $325; much more expensive than regular FBTs due to the elk leather.

A twenty-something HF fanboy decked out with visvim gear.

He starts talking about shopping and clothes with his friends.

dude: "I like visvim. I'm wearing visvim today. It's high-quality stuff."

girl: "shit, that stuff you are wearing looks like uniqlo."

next morning he headed out to isetan to buy dior, MMM, UC, and NN.

True story.

i dont know why i said there wont be any cdg x visvim kiefers

yeah

those are dropping within the next couple of weeks

undercover x visvim boots and sneakers in the august issue of mens nonno (out today).

the highcut boots look like a cloak desert boots / visvim duck boots hybrid.

shoes are kinda like kiefers...

also visvim x UC messenger bags and other collabo items

LET THE HYPEFEST BEGIN

undercover x visvim boots and sneakers in the august issue of mens nonno (out today).

LET THE HYPEFEST BEGIN

haha

interesting

some pic with ur new camera..ha

I just got a pair of elk Logan-mids, size 9 and they fit more like a 9.5 or 10.

They are fucking sick - I've worn Half-cabs a lot, for years, and while these look similar, they really have nothing to do with each other. This is an entirely different beast - the material, construction, fit, comfort, etc.

Buy or trade me - I want some that fit, can't deal with shoes too big - http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=31850

^^^ They do look bad.

I am just really shocked that they are doing a collab with Nike. I wonder if those are some one-off joints that HF hooked Visvim up with.

LET THE HYPEFEST BEGIN

Pics would be much appreciated. I love Cloak desert boots and I love Visvim.......should be very interesting.

Does the logan mid comes in any small sizes? e.g US7 or US7.5
visvim smallest size is US (8), which is a size womens size 8, but fits more like a size 7 i think

they have sizes down to (6), which is for women but to my knowledge fits like a mens 6. most models come in smaller sizes, but I have no idea of availability. FIL would probably have the best selection of miniature sizes.

so yea Logans are also available in 6, 7, 8 etc.