My first "real" jeans - Evisu #2

broady

Hi, they arent selvedge. They have red chain stitching on the outseam.

In any case, can anyone verify if these are raw? I might as well keep them if they are, because I like them, other than the fact that they might not be real

in all likelihood they are raw, or even if they aren't, they're probably dark enough for you to play with. starch them a bit (if they aren't already rigid) and you'll be good to go.

I would also like to get your opinion on a newish pair of evisus I just got (first one) coming in this weekend:

dscn5874me9.jpg

Can anybody date it? Is it a part of the pre-fad-crap quality or no? I hope the back pocket "gun" detail isn't too overstated. T=T

I would also like to get your opinion on a newish pair of evisus I just got (first one) coming in this weekend:

dscn5874me9.jpg

Can anybody date it? Is it a part of the pre-fad-crap quality or no? I hope the back pocket "gun" detail isn't too overstated. T=T

never seen a pair with the back tag on the wrong side.

I wasn't really even thinking. Aw man traded in my damn crates for these. Well... at least the crates fit, I wonder how these'll fit bleeeeehhh.... :^/ That is the LAST time I get jeans from a supernewbie. Supernoob getting jeans from another supernoob is not a good thing.

It's all good. Ever since Evisu hit the mainstream, the bootlegging quota has gone up, like any other brand that becomes popular. I think its cool to rock fake stuff, as long the seller doesn't pretend that the product is real and consequently ripping off the customer. You can get a fake Rolex for 15$. I think fake Evisu should also be priced accordingly. A No. 2 pair of Evisu jeans is about $160 dollars. So I think to be fair, a fake one should be about 80 cents.