Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Just hot wash them dude. Diors don't have enough indigo in them to give you that gradient fading to make them worth the filth, they just go to the white weft.

I'm suprised this isn't discussed more often. More people should know this. I didn't start liking the way my raw indigos were turning out until something like the fifth wash.

hey guys,

im sure that this has been asked before, so can someone either point me in the right direction or just help me out.

whats the difference in rise and thigh width between diors between the 19s and 21.

i cant decide whether to buy 19s in a 32 or 21s in a 31 as i have heard that the 19s are a little tighter around the thigh, and im a footballer. however, the waist on 19s in size 32 is probs going to be too baggy/skaterish for me.

any advice appreciated.

cheers

I'm suprised this isn't discussed more often. More people should know this. I didn't start liking the way my raw indigos were turning out until something like the fifth wash.

+1

Last night I washed them the third time,and there edge of the wallet fade is already almost breaking through, I have a job interview tomorrow and decided that the sight of the filth that seems to target the coin pocket area would be a point against me,if my interviewer were to see it....I had been thinking of washing for a while,and realized,that I just want a lighter shade of denim, I'm a bit exhausted of only dark denim, I think i might give them another wash in a few days,just to get more indigo out,im not too concerned of any "sweet fades" since i realize thats not what the dior denim was designed for.

Yes i'm planning to try these, i got a email from the newton store; they told me they are close to receive a new shipment of it; most of their prps jeans are sold out at the moment

Thanks, far too kind, i wonder, who's the best user ? Or who was ?

Which brand would suit me better ? Apart from evisu & prps ? From what i've seen; dior has some really nice denim washes & colour; they made me a good impression; nice looking; i don't know any other brand with such quality.

If youre into baggy fits, try APC Rescues? Or if youre liking Dior, just go for it man. Whatever floats your boat.

are crotch blowouts common with 19cms? not to say that it's happened to me yet, but I definitely could see it happening since the jeans are tight, slung low, and thus restrict full movement of my legs & put stress on that particular spot

edit:

im not too concerned of any "sweet fades" since i realize thats not what the dior denim was designed for.

for real? I hope I'm not committing myself to months of wearing the same pair of jeans all for naught... i'm already 3 months in and I've got some nice noticeable indigo loss, but should I expect high-contrast fades with, say, 8 months+ wear with a single wash? I know they're not APCs but still... either way, the fit is awesome so I wouldn't be that upset.

is anyone rocking any jeans from this season other than the raws? and has anyone seen those haggard ass patch pants..."the start" i believe they're called? beat. i'm kinda stoked i stocked up before this collection. other than sharp notation, i'm not super impressed. any thoughts?

is anyone rocking any jeans from this season other than the raws? and has anyone seen those haggard ass patch pants..."the start" i believe they're called? beat. i'm kinda stoked i stocked up before this collection. other than sharp notation, i'm not super impressed. any thoughts?

I agree. The washed jeans this season dissapointed me. Do they even have any orange overdyes? I saw a pair called the 'jake' treated jeans that looked similar, but they have a 17.5 cm hem which is too tight for me. I think that even though dior doesn't have the best washes this season, they did make a lot fo soft jeans which are really nice and a good alternative to the raw jeans.

Could someone help me with the sizing? I'm after the kind of fit that the model has in the picture on page 3 of this thread. Now, I've bought a pair of APC's in sz.30, and they look fucking amazing. I sized down 2 on those, because of the stretching. Should I do the same for a pair of 19cm MIJ's? Would the fit be skinny then? Note that there ain't no shops around here selling these, so I need to order them off the internets.