Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

dude, i'm probably going to be the only one that says this, but worn that low, that fit through the legs is fine but they look terrible up top

I agree, they look fine from the thighs down but don't look that great at the ass...

Thanks guys. I may have exaggerated before the self-timer went off too. I'm always finding myself readjusting my pants and where they hang.

Hm. I agree in that pic it looks a bit off. I guess I should make it a habit to not keep pushing them down. Anyway, when I do, I look like an idiot since I can't walk up stairs two steps at a time hahahaha.

I hate to say it too but those look bad bad bad in the rear. Slouchy is a horrid look although there's no right or wrong way to wear jeans other than to make sure they look like they actually fit you (in my opinion) Why spend that much on a pair of jeans that don't actually fit well? Why not just go and get a pair of Levi's? I spend the cash because of the fit.

Anyway, it looks like you have no ass so pull them up!

Not being able to climb stairs because your jeans are so low is not a good look. I see guys in London with their jeans pulled so low their crack in pants is hanging out for all to see. Now that's not nice. If I wanted some crack I'd go and light up thanks.

Anyway, it looks like you have no ass so pull them up!

Not being able to climb stairs because your jeans are so low is not a good look. I see guys in London with their jeans pulled so low their crack in pants is hanging out for all to see. Now that's not nice. If I wanted some crack I'd go and light up thanks.

Yeah. My stair climbing abilities have improved. I think it's just more wear plus less exaggeration of the slouch.

slouchy isn't a problem in my book. its just the fact that they look like they are purposely pulled down that low even when it looks like they shouldn't. everyone here who shows their diors ie. lowrey and riwiwan sag a bit, but i guess the thing, it looks even in their pics, in your pics, it just looks like you pulled the backside down, so it'll always look like you're running to take a dump...again, they don't even look that tight through the thighs and legs, they look really good, just the back looks off.

slouchy isn't a problem in my book. its just the fact that they look like they are purposely pulled down that low even when it looks like they shouldn't. everyone here who shows their diors ie. lowrey and riwiwan sag a bit, but i guess the thing, it looks even in their pics, in your pics, it just looks like you pulled the backside down, so it'll always look like you're running to take a dump...again, they don't even look that tight through the thighs and legs, they look really good, just the back looks off.

I agree. Pull your pants up!

Hey guys. I need some opinions... I'm about 2 months into these Dior 19cm raw blacks, and I'm just concerned with the whole anti-fit look.

Basically I'm wearing a 27, which is super slim on me, especially around the thigh+calves. I've worn the jeans hanging off my bottom for quite some time, even through the initial comfort issues with the waist going againist my skin. I'm not sure if the anti-fit look works with mine since I feel like they're on the slimmer-than-i-would-have-preferred look.

Also, I've been wearing these on and off, switching every other day with my APC New Standards... will the thigh+calf area loosen up with more vigorous/prolonged/consistent wear? Just curious as to what I should expect, as the stretching has been minimal beside the waist, which I forced into stretching for an off the hip look.

Thanks y'alls. I can post measurements too if it helps. :)

those look awesome! in the front especially. but i personally would not have worn them that low either. maybe pull them up an inch and retake your pictures for everyone to see?

Im going to snap pictures of my diors too to get some input from everyone. this constructive criticism is great!

So im going to Paris uncluding backpacking everywhere in europe for the next two months and was wondering what the chance was of grabing a pair of black raws in a size 27. Do dior homme shops still carry them and what season are they?

Also where did everyone get there black raws?

^sidney

i think both shots look good

maybe u should have just left the tee covering ur ass instead of showing wat ever u r wearing beneath in the left pic

Maybe, but there's bunching in the left pic that's really awkward on my butt. It's not flattering. I didn't even realize it until I posted the pic, since when I turn around I can barely see anything ('cause I'm an Asian Without Ass.) The second one just falls more naturally without awkward creases, but still is a bit loose and not at the waist.

I hope it looks better. To me it does... significantly.

wondering what the chance was of grabing a pair of black raws in a size 27. Do dior homme shops still carry them and what season are they?

Also where did everyone get there black raws?

Umm in the NYC Dior Homme the smallest was a 27. And that's where I got mine.

what i mean is their any variation in the manufacturing process. i just got a 2nd pair of the same size raw denims as i had before, one pair of which ive washed loads of times, and the new pair i want to keep raw, unwashed. but unless ive put on a lot of weight, which i know i havent, i could swear that these new jeans, which are identicle, same tag and everything, and both from this season, are a lot stiff and tighter.

generally are the jeans the same- are they all manufactured on the same machine - ie all the same jeans that is.

I just bought a pair of the Japanese 19cm raw blacks in size 32 (Usually buy 33's). I am agreeing with a lot of people on the sizes. They do feel bigger in the waist than what is on the label. Also, I kept hearing how slim these are so I was a bit nervous, but I feel the leg around the calf isn't that slim. It certaintly isn't as slim as my Earnest Sewn Kyrres. I am not sure what the exact measurements on the Kyrres is but in comparison to the Diors they are probably like 17.5 or 18cm. Does anybody know what the dye is actually made of to produce the "Raw black"? Does it have the same fading characteristics as indigo?