Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

y dont u experiment with a pair of cheaper slim denim like APC new cures first before you go straight into Dior

that way it might save u some $$$

I have already experimented with slim denim. I am just inexperienced with Dior.

that case just get the measurements of the size (dior) that fit closest to ur best fitting slim jeans (when new), then buy urself a pair over the net

there really isnt much to consider as long as u have the $$$ ready

in addition, everyone fits into Dior differently, so its kinda hard for others to justify whether Dior will fit u right, and one way i determine whether jeans will be too slim for me it by their leg opening

I have already experimented with slim denim. I am just inexperienced with Dior.

hi to those who are dior homme lovers!! i have not log in to this forum for a while. i'm looking for dior waxed jeans from luster,and also the ripped jeans from strip. my waist is about 29-30, so i should be wearing a size 29 i think, but im not very sure about that.has anyone out there has a pair to sell?? please contact me @ [email protected]. thanks!!!

hi to those who are dior homme lovers!! i have not log in to this forum for a while. i'm looking for dior waxed jeans from luster,and also the ripped jeans from strip. my waist is about 29-30, so i should be wearing a size 29 i think, but im not very sure about that.has anyone out there has a pair to sell?? please contact me @ [email protected]. thanks!!!

Try Supermarket, not here

if u dont have 1,then just SHUT UP!!! not asking for your comments!!! is people like u that makes others dont want to join the forum...

*scratching head*

Apu was just informing you to check the supermarket as this thread is meant to be an informative post for Dior denim, not a for sale thread.

i wasnt like that in my initial post right?? was i rude to goldengloves?? see how deathmulletonfire replied me??i dont know,maybe he/she is your good friend....that's y i replied to he/she that way.... if its possible(i dont think its possible), u can check my old message...i never so harsh....untill a memeber bark at me...cos i asked some questions about dior and he replied me that y im so crazy over dh....this people are just out to make trouble isnt it???i join this forum to make friends and get infos,not to get angry and make enemy....as for what happened just now...im am sorry....didnt know theres a "supermarket" here...

lol, no offense taken

maybe u should try soften up ur words a bit, that way u might enjoy the SuperFuture experience better, unlike ur last time

i wasnt like that in my initial post right?? was i rude to goldengloves?? see how deathmulletonfire replied me??i dont know,maybe he/she is your good friend....that's y i replied to he/she that way.... if its possible(i dont think its possible), u can check my old message...i never so harsh....untill a memeber bark at me...cos i asked some questions about dior and he replied me that y im so crazy over dh....this people are just out to make trouble isnt it???i join this forum to make friends and get infos,not to get angry and make enemy....as for what happened just now...im am sorry....didnt know theres a "supermarket" here...

no worries man, but its always good to look around to see where things fall in place before posting here, its really easy to get flamed over forums these days, and there are plenty of forums that are worse than superfuture (both in terms of quality of posts and members), hope u keep enjoying ur visits of SuperF

After week(s) of me bitching to Hugtherapist for absolutely no reason, I received my Dior 21cm Italian raws and can say I am in love for the first time with a pair of denim (samurai's were close). I've read through this thread on countless occasions and there were some negative sentiments towards the 21cm fit, but these are beautiful (maybe its because I didnt have to pay that much of a price for a minimally worn pair of diors). Anyways just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

i know im insane, but any bigger boys out there got any pics preferably 34 inches to 36 inches? Believe it, not too many in here. nothing specific; just like to see other cuts and sizes for the bigger body frames...

After week(s) of me bitching to Hugtherapist for absolutely no reason, I received my Dior 21cm Italian raws and can say I am in love for the first time with a pair of denim (samurai's were close). I've read through this thread on countless occasions and there were some negative sentiments towards the 21cm fit, but these are beautiful (maybe its because I didnt have to pay that much of a price for a minimally worn pair of diors). Anyways just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

Glad to see that your enjoying the 21 Italians...however based from my experience these thing are going to stretch like a mofo! Mine are literally hanging off my waist but still require no belt.

Perhaps I should have gone down two sizes as opposed to one...getting some APC flashbacks!

isnt the same as hemming any other pair of jeans???????

well...my point is, if i buy jeans in my size, there is no need to hem them! i'm just concerned that chopping 4" or something off will make them look wonky...so to speak.

where can i look at pictures of ALL the runway shows/ad campaigns? there used to be that firstview site but it was really difficult to navigate?

http://www.vogue.co.uk/shows/photos/Default.aspx?ShowID=2343

I believe they have more seasonal runway shoots as well, not sure what season the link is for, just checked to see if it was it and copied and pasted.

Glad to see that your enjoying the 21 Italians...however based from my experience these thing are going to stretch like a mofo! Mine are literally hanging off my waist but still require no belt.

Perhaps I should have gone down two sizes as opposed to one...getting some APC flashbacks!

haha yeah I'm hoping they stretch a little bit. They do look a bit tight, but I'm sure after a some stretching I'll be able to wear them with the slouch I want.