MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shore coat and denim vest are now in-store.

They'll be in our online store on Wednesday night or Thursday.

Kiya

What is stock like on the jacket? How limited is this run?

We got three of each size, but they're going to go quick we think. It's a very versatile jacket. I'm getting one for myself for sure.

The shore jacket and shorts are mine.

We got three of each size, but they're going to go quick we think. It's a very versatile jacket. I'm getting one for myself for sure.

The shore jacket and shorts are mine.

Kiya, you gotta model the jacket, shorts, and white chambray (at the same time) for us!

I want to cop all of it, but had no time in advance to save! Gawd, I'll have to pick and choose. And I wonder what the f/w season stuff will be like.

I know just what you mean Akuma - i'm torn between the vest and the jacket and no funds for both. And once they're gone that's it for the old MFSC Naval Clothing Tailors... I need that lottery win bad.

f/w - long way off. Thinking i'd like to see some kind of tweedy hunting jacket type thing. Will be excrutiating waiting as usual.

Just came back from customs - it was actually my fault, as I told Kiya to label it worth 30$, but the german threshold is 22€ (27,5$).

Nevertheless, I just had to pay 9€ extra and waste my time there!

The CPO is 24" pit-to-pit and the arm is 26". It is roomy (in the pic I wear a shirt and a pullover underneath and it is still roomy), so I will go for a 30 degrees soak first.

Fit pic (raw):

P3040004.JPG

Fit looks great, tt. It doesn't look like shrinkage was too dramatic.

I was fully intending to pick up a pair of jeans at SE on Saturday, but I think that shore coat is calling my name. Lined with chambray, it looks like.

img55859724.jpg

^You're right! I was thinking 1" and forgot to double it. Isn't it fun to 'work' the MFSC stuff to get the perfect fit?

Last I talked to kiya, he said the chambrays got pushed back a couple of weeks by TOYO. I am guessing the body lining of the shore jacket is the white chambray?

The shore coat is amazing, i got one for myself yesterday and wore it all of last night and i swear everybody was like "whow, is that a white denim coat?". Haha..

It's not lined with chambray, the underside of the collar is chambray and the inner sleeves have chambray to keep "sand from going up into the jacket". :)

Also, chambray shirts in navy and white are coming in ten days, for now it's just the shore coat and the denim vest, both instore now and available online tonight or tomorrow morning.

Kiya are the measurements going to be the same as the utility chambray?

Yes, they'll be the same measurements.

kiya, you said that you never had to switch size in all mfsc items.

true for the new stuff?

We've found that if you're one size in one item you're the same size in almost everything else.

I'm a Small in every shirt and jacket MF has ever put out.

Edit: I still recommend using our measurements to determine your size if you're not sure.

What jeans and belt is that?

Jeans are Dry Bones Red-D, belt is vintage.

Mister Freedom - The Third and Final Chapter #1

At Self Edge, produced in even more limited quantities than before:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74

Shore Jacket as modeled by Sidney Lo:

mf_coat_01_web-743808.jpg

mf_coat_03_web-704353.jpg

mf_coat_04_web-704303.jpg

mf_coat_05_web-773750.jpg

mf_coat_08_web-712976.jpg

Denim Signal Vest as modeled by Sonny "Sorrydad" Patrick:

mf_vest_01_01_web-706652.jpg

mf_vest_01_03_web-706578.jpg