Uniqlo SoHo

HisPiffness

Anyone know if these sales are happening in the Jersey stores as well?

I forgot to check the Menlo one but I would assume so. They don't get that many people in there as it is but every store in that mall is busy on black friday. I figure they would be losing out on alot of business if they didnt.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually work at the Uniqlo in SoHo. We get new Tees every week, and restock them usually after every 3 days. We are definitely sold out of most of the best ones, even I couldn't get one, but I did get one of the best.

Also be sure to check out the denim on the jeans, they are the same denim from "7 For All Mankind," and NO I am not a spammer from there, I'm actually from Hypebeast so you don't think I'm advertising, just trying to give a heads up since I work there, I know what's really good.

We already have buttons ups, we got them in green, red (which may be sold out,) and a kind of olive colored one. We also got some silver foil Devil Man shirts, some crazy designed yellow T-Shirt, and some new denim which I hear is raw/hard, more expensive than the standard jeans.

The red flannel button-up is so hard, love it. Too bad I don't even have one.

And as for the "Uniqlo" is shit thing, well they're already doing great business, making around 200k a day or more, which is pretty spectacular. It's the Cashmere that makes it get so much money. I see people buy like 4-10 graphic Tees (which are only $15.50 each,) and a lot of wool type shit. Their style is pretty basic, but it's good for building a sick outfit. And NO I am not advertising them, I just loved Uniqlo since I been to the one in Japan, and always wanted to work there so I can get discounts, so yeah.

We already have buttons ups, we got them in green, red (which may be sold out,) and a kind of olive colored one. We also got some silver foil Devil Man shirts, some crazy designed yellow T-Shirt, and some new denim which I hear is raw/hard, more expensive than the standard jeans.

And as for the "Uniqlo" is shit thing, well they're already doing great business, making around 200k a day or more, which is pretty spectacular. It's the Cashmere that makes it get so much money. I see people buy like 4-10 graphic Tees (which are only $15.50 each,) and a lot of wool type shit. Their style is pretty basic, but it's good for building a sick outfit. And NO I am not advertising them, I just loved Uniqlo since I been to the one in Japan, and always wanted to work there so I can get discounts, so yeah.

are you doing any pickups?

Are the graphic tees really $15 in the states? huge markup from the prices at the uniqlos here. They were 29 RMB ( $3.50 ) on sale this past summer, 39 RMB ($5) normally.

HellGen or anyone who has been in there lately: Any merino v-neck cardigans for men? (black or a dark grey ideally)

There's always a lot of cardigans as far as I've seen. There's also a sale on the cashmere turtlenecks for women, not sure for men though, they're $20 off ($60).

As for the pickups, what do you mean by that, poly800rock?

Oh, and we got once again some new graphics tees, so check them out if you get a chance, they're going pretty quick although it's packed when you get there, but we constantly try to keep them full.

socks are three pairs for ten, this i know.

they were 4 pairs for 10 today. is it just me or is the NYC stuff cut bigger than the japanese stuff? felt like everything i tried on today was for fatter americans. and i'm trying on the XS, where as in japan, a small or even medium was ok. maybe my memory fails me though

The NJ stores stock the current season but they have a lot less stuff. They have all the basics like plain tees, fleece, hoodies, jeans and some of the outer wear like the peacoat and the duffle. It's mostly the everyday/work items. I did't see the cashmere sweaters, flannel, puffer/trench coats, or really any of the more street/fashiony stuff. What makes me angry is that they also do not have any of the graphic artist t-shirts.

For non-basic items the selection is pretty crappy.

how much are basics at uniqlo? socks and briefs>?

Socks 3 for $10 as stated before

For plain tees (non dry) I think its 3 for $12.50

Dry tees are (on sale I think) $10

Thermal Hoods (zip up and plain) $29.50

Boxers 2 for $10

...in the Menlo Park store btw.Thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

• 3 weeks later...
Socks 3 for $10 as stated before

For plain tees (non dry) I think its 3 for $12.50

Dry tees are (on sale I think) $10

Thermal Hoods (zip up and plain) $29.50

Boxers 2 for $10

...in the Menlo Park store btw.Thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

What's the difference between plan tees and dry tees?

I need some new crew and v-neck underwear and boxer briefs. How much do they cost at Uniqlo and will they last? If it can survive at least 20 washes then yea I'll be happy.

i think you're right. i had to size down on everything i got in the nyc store.

i'll agree with that. my gf got me a medium cashmere sweater, which felt great, but it was so damn huge.

also, anyone been there lately? anythinng decent left for me to exchange it with?

uniqlo in menlo park mall in nj has 30% off everything. they have all the basics and sweaters that nyc store has.

Sweet, grabbing some thermals and maybe some sweaters.

I feel kind of bad for that store. Very little foot traffic while all the greased up NJ college kids can't stop piling into the Express and Banana Republic in the same mall.

Sweet, grabbing some thermals and maybe some sweaters.

I feel kind of bad for that store. Very little foot traffic while all the greased up NJ college kids can't stop piling into the Express and Banana Republic in the same mall.

i think it will be closed down at some point unless they get better stuff. the mall was packed and i was the only one buying anything at uniqlo. i got a purple hoodie and 3 pairs of socks for $27. you really can't find better quality at that price.