FS: RMC Blue Cold Weather Jacket (36)

Ichinojo Fan

Got a Real McCoy's Blue Cold Weather Jacket size 36 that's off fitwise.

EDIT: PRICE DROP - £300 down from £575 ($450 down from $870)

3400.jpg

Links to good pics at Superdenim - http://www.superdeni...?productid=3400 <-- but I can put up some fit pics on me too if need be.

Chest 20.5 (inches)

Sleeve 19

Front / Back Length 24.5

Shoulder 16

I'm usually a 36 / 36 Long in British brands, 28 waist with 35 inseam on jeans (I'm pretty lanky at 6'3"), so a 36 in this was always going to be a bit of a gamble. Chest is comfortable, not too tight, but sleeves are just not long enough (that's my main issue, could do with another inch and a half TBH) and the overall length could be a little more. Shoulders were right on the edge of being too tight - I can wear a shirt or tee beneath, a sweat at a push, but couldn't fit a shetland or something similar (though you really wouldn't need to - I get why it's called a 'Cold Weather' jacket now, this thing keeps you seriously warm).

Condition is pretty much completely new, never been outside - it's been worn 2 or 3 times in front of a mirror at home to decide whether to keep / alter or not and that's it. Only reason it's not being returned to Superdenim is I took too long wondering whether to keep it and lost my returns form :P

Offering £400 down from £575 (30% off basically - Google tells me that's $600 down from $870) with free international shipping from UK, but I'm open to negotiation. PM me if interested and feel free to ask for any questions.

IF

EDIT: PRICE DROP - £300 down from £575 ($450 down from $870)

Edited by Ichinojo Fan