SKinny legs

chocoloby

ok, this mite comes to be the gayest question for the year...and i am ready to take the shit...anyway, my question is, HOW TO MAKE MY LEGS GO SKINNY?? i probably hav one of the thickest legs on SF and i sure want to get rid of it, i am abt 6ft 3, and 75kg, medium size i guess, but my legs are HUGE! when i wear jeans, they make my legs look shorter than it really is, and talking about stuff liek Cheap monday and Tsubi Joey...so, how can i trim down my legs?? thx!

firstly, i think changing your body just to fit into a particular model of jeans is pretty dumb, ( being fit and healthy never goes out of fashion imo )- many levi repros and the like look cooler than super skinny stuff, and some skinny jeans can make you look fatter, I look broader in my new standards than in my howies skate jeans for example, ( im 5,8, ten stone ).

but i guess it depends on why your legs are bigger than you like, if its fat just go running or play squash or something, if its muscle use them less!

There was a guy on sf a while back who had the same problem because he used to be a pro skier.

I have the same problem. My legs at their biggest were 30" when I was squatting very heavily twice a week and running 4-5 times a week. They have since gotten a little smaller because I'm not working out like I used to. I used to think that 501's would be too tight but I looked around and tried a few things out. I've found that the 47' 501's fit great. While for some people they are a little loose, on me they are definitely a slim look. So I would recommend those or like some other members said look at some Japanese repros. Nudie Straigt Sven/Regular Ralph would probably work. Just get out there and look.

P.S. I don't consider this a gay question, because I've asked it before.

Cardio does NOT build muscle. Low-intensity cardio (keeping your heartrate at about 60% of its capacity) burns fat. High-intensity cardio (keeping your heartrate at about 80-90% of its capacity) burns muscle.

Weight training builds muscle, but you won't bulk up much at all unless you start eating a lot. (3000+ calories/day)

You could also do some flat land bike riding. Don't do many hills or else it can build up more mass. Like rocker4life said, diet is a big part too. If you really want to cut weight/size cut your calories to 2000 or below. Remember that you'll lose size elsewhere too.

go with the repros... canes 45s fit me very slim, im 6'0 152 lbs and my thighs are something like 23 1/2" around. on skinny legs they woudnt look as good.

what size canes do you wear? my legs are 24" around and i'm afraid of throwing down $300 on a pair of jeans that won't fit. right now i'm just wearing some 501s 32/34 and the thighs stretched out nicely.

I think the real problem occurs when your legs are thick compared to you waist size.

If your legs are say, 26 inches around, and your waist is 30, you're screwed if you want to pull off the skinny look. However, if you're just a big person with say, legs 26 inches around, and a 34-36 inch waist, that's not so bad.

I've got a problem because my waist is 30-31 but my thighs are fairly muscular (I'm 6' 1", 167lbs). When I wear slim jeans, I have to size up to get the legs to look right. The first few times I wear them they look ok, but they once they start to break in, the waist becomes absurbly big (since it was already too big to begin with).

I have the same issue as well. I am 6'3" 180 and in good shape. My waist is 32-33 and my thighs are around 24" at the biggest point. Finding denim hasn't been too hard though, I am actually trying to decide between a few different pairs right now, but it for sure limits certain denim (most things with "slim" in the title, haha).