What size are you Vans Slip-ons and Chuck Taylors?

home

I wear US 10.5 in Vans Slip-ons and I was wondering whether I should go with US10 or 9.5 in hi-top chucks.

I would have gone 10 in a heart beat but I tried my mates 10's on and they were a little looser than I expected (and looked a little like clown shoes). Would I be risking it if I bought 9.5's?

What size do you wear for chucks and vans.

Cheers guys!

well the US10.5 in the vans and the US10 in the chucks both = 28.5 cms

however I still have the feeling downsizing a full size from my chucks to a US9.5 (or 28cm) might be the way to go...the 10s in the chucks just feel a little too bit i think...or am i going crazy...

I wear US 10.5 in Vans Slip-ons and I was wondering whether I should go with US10 or 9.5 in hi-top chucks.

I would have gone 10 in a heart beat but I tried my mates 10's on and they were a little looser than I expected (and looked a little like clown shoes). Would I be risking it if I bought 9.5's?

What size do you wear for chucks and vans.

Cheers guys!

I'd take them in a US10 if I couldn't try them on.

but why dont you just visit some retailer and try some? There MUST be one near you.

I'd take them in a US10 if I couldn't try them on.

but why dont you just visit some retailer and try some? There MUST be one near you.

yeah thats no problem - but in my country converse is only sold in full sizes

i will be ordering the chucks from the US regardless of size (as the style i want is not available in Oz) and like i mentioned i did try on the US10 and they felt a touch too big.....but i soppose better a little loose than a little too tight, right?

yeah thats no problem - but in my country converse is only sold in full sizes

i will be ordering the chucks from the US regardless of size (as the style i want is not available in Oz) and like i mentioned i did try on the US10 and they felt a touch too big.....but i soppose better a little loose than a little too tight, right?

Wait! I had the same problem as you. My true size being US9.5, chucks in 9.5 were a little too big so I had to size down one full size since no half sizes are being sold here in France.

After a few days of wear, they ended up being officialy too tight. I wish I could have gone only half a size down.

I would personaly stick to a 10 but you're the only judge.

Or As mentionned before

"Check the CM/JP size and match that"

Going 0,5 JP centimeter down from your JP usual size might be the way to go.

Note that US9.5 correspond normaly to a EUR43 and JP27.5cm.

In chucks US9.5 correspond to a EUR43 but a JP28cm.