did you hear about the new store that carries both lemar and dauley & red monkey?

poly800rock

bob wears dunks while sledding.

shirt design is dope, here is the allover print bape collaboration (sorry for the latte stain, I was running my ass of to get a good spot in line for the new bape x marlboro x FCUK tees, thank god I didnt get any on my 2 hoodies, jeans or shoes):

bobsled.jpg

shirt design is dope, here is the allover print bape collaboration (sorry for the latte stain, I was running my ass of to get a good spot in line for the new bape x marlboro x FCUK tees, thank god I didnt get any on my 2 hoodies, jeans or shoes):

bobsled.jpg

damn man.... i was gonna do that but with little guns and a big bobsled.

bobsled.jpg

awesome.

where can i cop this NOW.

bobsled.jpg

dope lol!!!!! hahahahha