Good Finds (eBay/yahoo/etc.)

homme.homme

those look great but in terms of quality, its laughable. i've posted about it when i bought a pair from a sufu user but it broke down within a day i kid you not - problems were exacerbated due to it having been kept in storage too long. seller was local, nice enough to take it back though.

but yeah, the sole will start to loosen from the upper (happening already ^^^), pieces of it will crack and break off too, and neon appliques will peel off. so yeah, i advise against buying those rafs.

Edited by howl

those look great but in terms of quality, its laughable. i've posted about it when i bought a pair from a sufu user but it broke down within a day i kid you not - problems were exacerbated due to it having been kept in storage too long. seller was local, nice enough to take it back though.

but yeah, the sole will start to loosen from the upper (happening already ^^^), pieces of it will crack and break off too, and neon appliques will peel off. so yeah, i advise against buying those rafs.

Yeah, I saw that the sole was already peeling at the toe, but it seems like an easy enough repair - I know sooojoooo has had a pair for quite a while, and wears them, perhaps it was just poor quality control on quite a few pairs? Either way, I know quite a few people want them, and it's not like they cost a grip

the glue used on the runners is really poor - melts at low temperature and is very weak. on my aw12 pair the rubber toe cap/sole was already peeling after the first wear. after less than a dozen the rubber pieces were falling off.

i left them in my trunk during work on a normal day and found the glue completely melted and the foam soles were sliding off of the uppers before my eyes. i've had other shoes sitting in my car for weeks in the summer that held up completely fine.

can be fixed and re-done with an actual good shoe adhesive, but some of the pieces are going to be hard to glue back correctly because the sole is comprised of multiple pieces that stack and wrap around each other.

the glue used on the runners is really poor - melts at low temperature and is very weak. on my aw12 pair the rubber toe cap/sole was already peeling after the first wear. after less than a dozen the rubber pieces were falling off.

i left them in my trunk during work on a normal day and found the glue completely melted and the foam soles were sliding off of the uppers before my eyes. i've had other shoes sitting in my car for weeks in the summer that held up completely fine.

can be fixed and re-done with an actual good shoe adhesive, but some of the pieces are going to be hard to glue back correctly because the sole is comprised of multiple pieces that stack and wrap around each other.

barely related; my NB 580s say "never expose to hot vehicles" on the inner tag x_x

True story... it's still here and most parts have peeled off haha