�� A1923 ▪︎ L&F ▪︎ Schneider ▪︎ NCB �� ⎯ �� S�L ∕∕ 43 �� ⎯ � price drops 1/26 �

wurm

***THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED***

THESE ITEMS MAY NO LONGER BE FOR SALE

PLEASE CHECK MY CURRENT SALES THREAD HERE:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/154285-âªâª-a1923-▪︎-lost-found-▪︎-ncb-â«â«-⎯-âªâª-sâƒl-∕∕-43-â«â«-⎯-â¬-price-drops-126-â­/#entry3040996

I'VE DONE MANY TRANSACTIONS ON HERE, SZ AND SF. PLEASE CHECK MY SF FEEDBACK PAGE HERE.

PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES AND DELIVERY WITHIN THE U.S.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, PLEASE INQUIRE.

[ lost & found wool jacket ]
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
11228027155_9781dc5143.jpg
⯠⯠more pictures â® â®

SIZE L — FITS 48-50/M-L
100% WOOL
NEW WITH TAGS

$290 $250 SHIPPED

⋮ pit to pit: 21†・/・ shoulder to shoulder: 19.5†・/・ sleeve: 29†・/・ back length: 32†⋮

⟪ DESCRIPTION ⟫

Bought this at Atelier over the summer and never ended up wearing it. It's a very nice jacket, but it doesn't really belong in my wardrobe. It has a relaxed fit and elongated sleeves. I took the large even though they had a medium available (I usually wear medium). I kind of like it oversize, but it will fit well on a typical size 50/large.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

[ lumen et umbra cold dyed pants ]
⯠⯠pictures â® â®

SOLD

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

[ ann demeulemeester scamosciato shoes ]
⯠⯠pictures â® â®

SOLD

[ stephan schneider white shirt ]
⯠⯠pictures â® â®

SOLD

[ a1923 reverse cordovan derby shoes ]
10988903086_270c45484d.jpg
⯠⯠more pictures â® â®

SIZE 44 — FITS 43-43.5
REVERSE CORDOVAN HORSE LEATHER
NEW WITHOUT BOX

$800 $725 SHIPPED

⋮ outsole: 12.75†・/・ insole: 11.75†・/・ width: 4.25†⋮

⟪ DESCRIPTION ⟫

I was really excited for these but they turned out to fit small. They have an excellent shape and the distressed leather is beautiful. The outer is made from one piece of leather. In my opinion they fit best for a 43.5 or smaller with an insole. I've never worn these (only tried on). It's quite rare to find new A1923 shoes at this price.

Edited by wurm

nicolo ceschi berrini jacket ]
11043624345_7b93c2a19c.jpg
⯠⯠more pictures â® â®

SIZE 46 — FITS 46-48/S-M
100% COTTON
USED - GOOD CONDITION

$120 $90 SHIPPED

â‹® pit to pit: 21.25†・/・ shoulder to shoulder: 17.5†・/・ sleeve: 19.5†・/・ back length: 25†⋮

⟪ DESCRIPTION ⟫

I used to wear this pretty often, but I haven't worn it in a while. It's simple - in a good way. Looks good, is comfortable, and matches easily with other clothes. It fits me well as a size 48 (check fit pics), but a 46 shouldn't have trouble wearing it. There's a little wear here and there, but nothing worth specifically mentioning.

acne max grey thunder ]
⯠⯠pictures â® â®

SOLD

stephan schneider blue shirt ]

11277115495_d7db15ef71.jpg
⯠⯠more pictures â® â®

SIZE 5 — FITS 48/M
100% COTTON
USED - EXCELLENT CONDITION

$115 $90 SHIPPED

â‹® pit to pit: 21†・/・ shoulder to shoulder: 18†・/・ sleeve: 20.5†・/・ back length: 28†⋮

⟪ DESCRIPTION ⟫

Another shirt I just don't wear. The fabric is beautiful and I really like it, but it's time to let it go. I took a close up of the fabric, but it doesn't do it justice. It fits true to size, but a touch slim. There are no visible signs of wear on this.

stephan schneider pants ]
11232469963_d942ac4f71.jpg
⯠⯠more pictures â® â®

SIZE 5 — FITS 46-48/S-M
100% COTTON
USED - EXCELLENT CONDITION

$140 SHIPPED

â‹® waist: 17.25†(adjustable) ・/・ front rise: 11.75†・/・ inseam: 30.75†・/・ hem: 7†⋮

⟪ DESCRIPTION ⟫

I'm on the fence about these. Great pants, but I don't wear them as often as I should. They're loose up top but taper to a narrow hem. The fabric appears mostly grey, but has a hint of blue that runs in vertical strips. You can see it in the pictures. They're pretty much like new. They only sign of wear is a very small tear at the bottom of the left pocket opening. It's so small that no one will really see it (would be an easy fix though).

Edited by wurm

• 4 weeks later...