SuperStockmarket

JesseJB

All I can find in the way of denim on the stock market is True Religion which isnt doing too spectacularly and Urban Outfitters, which is tanking. I wanna get rich off raw selvedge denim popularity. Anyone have any knowledge on this? Like is Nudie sold on the Swedish stock markets? Lets make bank off the stank!

Just because a ton of dudes on Superfuture like selvage is in no way indicative of the fact that a selvage denim company would perform well at all...........save your money. It is a very small niche market and it will only ever grow marginally if at all. I suggest nanotechnology and petrochemicals.

Just because a ton of dudes on Superfuture like selvage is in no way indicative of the fact that a selvage denim company would perform well at all...........save your money. It is a very small niche market and it will only ever grow marginally if at all. I suggest nanotechnology and petrochemicals.

i invested in transportation with one of the companies that have contracts with washington DC. b/c of the hurricanes last years, its doing very well

go on msn.com theres analyst ratings out of 10 for all stocks.

I just bought (in real life) Four Seasons, PF Changs, Applebees, Burlington Northern Railroad and Captaris. Theyre all rated pretty high. Go for those. Except PF Changs. I just lost my ass on that today.

I would suggest you get rid of PF Changs and AppleBees. The specialty restaurant sector is getting the shit beat out of them recently. If you don't have a good 50,000 - 100,000 to invest in individual stock, I suggest you do a mutual fund or funds of funds. There is no way buying a few stocks from a few companies will keep you properly hedged for risk and well diversified. I personally invest in Friends Providence w/ a current ROI of 13%.

The min is 500 dollars. But the plan I am in requires monthly investments. Another good fund I would recommend is The Man Group. They are known for algorithmic trading and have a track record of ROI of 17-23%. Minimum for their new funds is 5,000 and are locked funds; that is, there is a open period for investors to put in their funds, then its locked for 10-15 years. A new one is available for option/derivatives investments in Hong Kong/China, looks very promising. Promises a minimum return of 90% of your investment; basically if the fund tanks, you are guaranteed 90% of your investment back.