Rest In Peace Steve Irwin

Dplay

I don't know where this gose but I thougth every one should know. Steve "The crock hunter" Irwin died Monday morning september 4th 2006 when his chest was peirced by the barb of a sting ray.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/04/australia.irwin/index.html

There is the full story

If any one wants to post about there favort adventure of steve lets hear`em. Here's mine;

Steve and his dog were paddeling up the amazon in a canu (I have no idea how to spell that ). Steve is talking about how the water is infested with crocks and paranahs when his dog spots a boar and jumps out of the boat and swims to shore to "fight" the boar. Steve instantly dives in to the crock and praranah infested waters to get his dogg. He swims to shore and grabs the boars tust with one hand and his dog with the other and seperates them and drags his dogg back to tha canu and some how gets him and his dogg back in the canu with out tipping it.

Rest In Peace Steve Irwin

- Dplay

Yeah for sure, R.I.P Steve.

I worked on a Croc farm in Broome once, clearing up after a cyclone. Man those things are just primeval ... the fastest scariest most vicious and unrelenting creatures you'll find ... so to see Steve Irwin knee deep in a swamp somewhere using a stick to point out the totally submerged croc not twelve inches away?

... Wooooha ...

damn rip

at least he died doing what he loved....i guess it could be equal to like most of you shopping at bape and getting killed by a falling piece of ceiling or having a fatal heart attack at neiman marcus....

That has got to be two of the greatest analogies ever, hahahaha.

• 2 months later...
Guest Airjamie

This is probably pretty fucked up but this is so totally some final destination shit. Like, he should have died so many times already that not only did he die, he died in the gayest way possible, a fucking stingray? Thats like choaking to death on a furby.

he died in the gayest way possible, a fucking stingray? Thats like choaking to death on a furby.

i'm not sure about that. it's not like it stung him on the foot and he got an infection and died. it went THROUGH his heart. he loved animals, and an animal went through his heart and killed him.

but anyways, i'm gonna miss this guy. use to watch The Crocodile Hunter ALL the time. i always wanted to meet him, but never got a chance to.

RIP