Visvim 07 Spring line?!~(pics from HF and Paul@Honeyee)

w)nism

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://supertouchblog.com/?p=298#more-298

in a matter of weeks?? can someone shed some lights whether this US excl. collection is for the coming fall/winter or next spring/summer?

I figure its gonna be for US fall/winter. Reasoning?

Ryuta (part of HF fam - sorry for the name dropping ha) told me a FIL is opening up in LA. All the gear pictured looks way too warm for US West Coast spring/summer but just about right for their winter, ie not too heavy. This would also make the `matter of weeks` comment make sense. And didnt someone already say that showroom is in LA?

I figure its gonna be for US fall/winter. Reasoning?

Ryuta (part of HF fam - sorry for the name dropping ha) told me a FIL is opening up in LA. All the gear pictured looks way too warm for US West Coast spring/summer but just about right for their winter, ie not too heavy. This would also make the `matter of weeks` comment make sense. And didnt someone already say that showroom is in LA?

They've shown some of the kicks on Nov's Boon, so prob it's part of the a/w line

name for that new FBT- G Reservation:rolleyes:

They're really stretching it when they say 'US lineup'. Apparently, Visvim's concept of the US doesn't include anything outside of LA, NY, and Chicago.

Plus, those aforementioned stores allow NO phone/internet orders (Undftd rep - 'you're going to have to fly out to LA to buy Visvim').

Hope Visvim opens up some more channels.

Also side with those who don't care for the shiny backpacks. I really want a Hypatex 20 and I haven't been able to find one anywhere around the globe.

They're really stretching it when they say 'US lineup'. Apparently, Visvim's concept of the US doesn't include anything outside of LA, NY, and Chicago.

Do you (or anyone?) know what their outlet in chicago is? I was thinking it must be St. Alfred, but I haven't seen Visvim there for a long time...almsot since they opened. They did have Shamans there for a while, but thats the only thing I can think of in recent memory.

If I can figure it out, I'll be happy to do pickups for superfuturists.

Do you (or anyone?) know what their outlet in chicago is? I was thinking it must be St. Alfred, but I haven't seen Visvim there for a long time...almsot since they opened. They did have Shamans there for a while, but thats the only thing I can think of in recent memory.

If I can figure it out, I'll be happy to do pickups for superfuturists.

st. alfred is the spot. they actually do ship out visvims. also, huf shipped out my visvims too, but my girlfriend got them for me, so maybe they did it because she wasn't some hypebeasty dude. i don't think huf usually ships out visvims.

st. alfred is the spot. they actually do ship out visvims. also, huf shipped out my visvims too, but my girlfriend got them for me, so maybe they did it because she wasn't some hypebeasty dude. i don't think huf usually ships out visvims.

yeah, st alfred ships. i got my skynrds there. ddohnggo hooked up the spot. now.,...

CAN ANYONE FIND THE BROWN PAIR OF SKYNRDS FOR ME IN A SIZE 9?!?!!

I WILL PAY YOU FOR YOUR TROUBLE!

Where in NYC are these jawns too. I don't quite understand their pricing structure, did the price of visvim's go down? b/c st alfreds was $198+tax and at Union, them shits was $338? Is that a normal drop b/c of sales or did they just drop their prices in general?

Have you tried calling St. Alfred's? I spoke with Kane recently and was told that they have the Shamans & the Skynyrds.

I'd love to order the Skynyrds, but I gave up buying shoes without first trying them on (or can anyone tell me how the Skynyrds fit if I'm a US size 10 in a Nike SB Dunk?).

Anyway, St. Alfred's is nice - I ordered a Spruce hoodie earlier this year and was very happy with Kane's service.

Have you tried calling St. Alfred's? I spoke with Kane recently and was told that they have the Shamans & the Skynyrds.

I'd love to order the Skynyrds, but I gave up buying shoes without first trying them on (or can anyone tell me how the Skynyrds fit if I'm a US size 10 in a Nike SB Dunk?).

Anyway, St. Alfred's is nice - I ordered a Spruce hoodie earlier this year and was very happy with Kane's service.

hmm...i'm an 8.5 in dunks sb and a 9 in skynards fit perfect, you probably will have to size up since they really are narrow as fuck in the toebox. i had an 8 in the moc boot and that was impossible to fit as that runs narrow as well. it's a complete crapshoot i feel with these shoes.

I'm willing to go to extreme measures to get the Hypatex 20 backpack.

For those who have been to F.I.L. in Shibuya recently, will I find it in stock?

And in general, does the F.I.L. have a good selection of their latest collection, like brown Skynyrds?

I'm thinking of taking a 5 day trip to Tokyo this Dec/Jan '07...load up on Loopwheeler, 45rpm/PBJ, and Visvim.

I'm sick & tired of wiping my drool looking at all of your photos in Recent purchase/WAYWT threads.

Thanks poly...that's why I'm so reluctant when it comes to buying shoes without trying. Each manufacturer has different standards & even within marques, the models vary with respect to sizing.

I've learned this after discovering that I'm anywhere from a 9.5 to an 11 in either Nike, Adidas, and Puma (and even within). Fortunately, the Puma and its fucked up sizing actually worked out perfectly - these are really narrow, as the 11 fits like a glove.

the thing is, now that i found out that skynyrds were 198 at st alfreds, i don't know if i can afford the japanese prices, they're still like 28,000 yen on yahoo japan..i had to buy another suitcase to fit everything in that i bought in JP. but spending so much time in ueno prohibited me to go to loopwheeler and FIL (which i think was closed when i went). PBJ is probably the most random store in the world, actually got lost and found it on my way to FIL! ha. jeez, i need to go back there.

i had to buy another suitcase to fit everything in that i bought in JP. ;)

My wife said in all seriousness that we'll need two extra suitcases for our shopping in Japan. I thought she was joking, but I guess not.

This will be my first trip to Tokyo as an adult. It'll be my wife's first trip to Tokyo in 12 years. Fortunately, my wife is native Japanese - hopefully getting lost will be kept to a minimum.

I just want the key 'heirloom' type pieces that'll satiate my hunger for a long time, i.e. LW, Visvim, & 45 rpm/PBJ.

Actually, can I ask for any type of input for hotels? We've already looked, but we're stunned to find that what we want could cost $400-$600/night. And where in Tokyo did you stay (district-wise)?

i had to buy another suitcase to fit everything in that i bought in JP.

My wife said in all seriousness that we'll need two extra suitcases for our shopping in Japan. I thought she was joking, but I guess not.

This will be my first trip to Tokyo as an adult. It'll be my wife's first trip to Tokyo in 12 years. Fortunately, my wife is native Japanese - hopefully getting lost will be kept to a minimum.

I just want the key 'heirloom' type pieces that'll satiate my hunger for a long time, i.e. LW, Visvim, & 45 rpm/PBJ.

Actually, can I ask for any type of input for hotels? We've already looked, but we're stunned to find that what we want could cost $400-$600/night. And where in Tokyo did you stay (district-wise)?

TOKYU STAY:

http://www.tokyustay.co.jp/e/index.html

Great location (especially the Shibuya one) and great price.....also, do a search on the forum for "Tokyo Hotel." There have been plenty of posts on this, especially in Superjetset.

I'll be in Tokyo in November.

What are the must see shops for someone into?:

Goodenough

Head Porter Plus

Visvim

Thanks.

Um, dude.....where have you been? Go to the Supermaps "Tokyo" section, namely Harajuku and read through the store listings........that and do a search. Streetwear stores in Tokyo have been mentioned at least 126,764 times on this board.

This site must be stickied for god's sake:

http://www.50910.jp/shoplist_brand/index.html

I guess some brands don't really have like a central / flagship retail location so it's not intuitive as to where you need to go.