April77

Astérix

ok after reading 30 pages and not discovering shit all,

any april 77 experts out there?

I heard that you could get coated dischords a few seasons ago. Is this correct? Were they called the ~Joey Dischord Confront or comfort~ ????

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tulsa/797887/807862/

^These are the model i am talking about

if these are not it then what were the coated dischords called? Anyone know, please P.M

I can't even tel if these are coated from the pics.

i think they might be but. Anyway i like the idea of coated dischords, so hit me up if you know anything about them..

thanks

ok after reading 30 pages and not discovering shit all,

any april 77 experts out there?

I heard that you could get coated dischords a few seasons ago. Is this correct? Were they called the ~Joey Dischord Confront~ ????

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tulsa/797887/807862/

^These are the model i am talking about

if these are not it then what were the coated dischords called? Anyone know, please P.M

I can't even tel if these are coated from the pics.

i think they might be but. Anyway i like the idea of coated dischords, so hit me up if you know anything about them..

thanks

hmmm i have no idea how they are now but i'm pretty sure all the dischords were coated at the beginning.

pm chris he had a real raft of the early april77 stuff.

wouldn't call myself an expert, but i'm quite sure the dischords were not coated. the material just had a rather noticeable 'sheen'.

think about it logically - i'm not sure how easy it would be to coat a corduroy fabric.

the only model i knew that were literally waxed/coated were the pixel kennedy.

correct me if i'm wrong thou

btw, what do you guys think of the leopard prints? have been considering to get one for the past few months....

the only model i knew that were literally waxed/coated were the pixel kennedy.

correct me if i'm wrong thou

btw, what do you guys think of the leopard prints? have been considering to get one for the past few months....

the leapord prints are wild, they have several different types as well, if you roll that way. yeh i know the pixels are coated or have a sheen

wouldn't call myself an expert, but i'm quite sure the dischords were not coated. the material just had a rather noticeable 'sheen'.

think about it logically - i'm not sure how easy it would be to coat a corduroy fabric.

Well i though about this, it would be difficult to get an even coat due to the ribs or watever you would cal it, but i think it could be possible to have a thin wax or acrylic coat on them. Yah anyways..

any other thoughts?

perhaps they only have a sheen

the leapord prints are wild, they have several different types as well, if you roll that way. yeh i know the pixels are coated or have a sheen

Well i though about this, it would be difficult to get an even coat due to the ribs or watever you would cal it, but i think it could be possible to have a thin wax or acrylic coat on them. Yah anyways..

any other thoughts?

perhaps they only have a sheen

j, my dischords arent coated, but when they were new they did have a slight plasticy feel to them...

cool t, what size are you and also which discords did you get?

I've got black dischords, I'm a 34... they are slightly looser than the black colourdrives I have...

Bought them from Noir Kennedy in Paris for 80 euro

judging fomr intraweb measurements i need a size 30, saying it's going to be 84cm at the waist. Well thats on rakuten, also saying on some that i will need a 29 even.. wtf

btw i'm looking for about a 32.5 waist.

do these stretch much mayne

Not exactly sure if it's been asked but how tight exactly are the Joeys compared to New Standards and how much should be sized down if at all?

generally recommended to size down 1 or 2 since these generally run bigger than tagged + they stretch quite a bit. pics of joeys generally look like they fit tighter than new standards.

yes they is stretchy don't buy too skinnies though buy intermediate like maybe 30-31

i have skinny legs bu i'm not azn like the april model on rakuten. i will buy 31 for the fear of wearing lycra and not having breathing room.

tnx

i have skinny legs bu i'm not azn like the april model on rakuten. i will buy 31 for the fear of wearing lycra and not having breathing room.

tnx

I dont know about sizing down on aprils man? I have always bought them in a 34, which I was in nudies, I had a 33 in APCs, and 34 in jap denims...

Although The dischords are a little loose in the waist, I like them that way so they arnt absolutely skin tight, just quite skinny... They do stretch a bit, but not is a permanent kinda way like apcs do...

I dont know about sizing down on aprils man? I have always bought them in a 34, which I was in nudies, I had a 33 in APCs, and 34 in jap denims...

Although The dischords are a little loose in the waist, I like them that way so they arnt absolutely skin tight, just quite skinny... They do stretch a bit, but not is a permanent kinda way like apcs do...

i dont know about this i was a 33 in nudies and i wear a 31 in aprils,all the pairs i own actually. i would say its not worth buying if you cant try them on.