___ METAL SAVED MY LIFE!

hamburglar

someone give me more songs to remix.

I donno whats hot anymore in the brootal- bree bree scenekid stuff.

I got a whitechapel mix I am working on, I am trying to find someother way to melt the stuff to a 4x4 beat without sidechaining....

haha i saw whitechapel last night with cephalic carnage pretty good darkest hour was ok too. but emmur is totally bro hardcore. HXC dancing hahahahah.

my sister punched a bitch in the neck

i went for cephalic carnage

enjoyed in the same sense that I enjoy any mindless deathcore band, sure. if anyone of you guys can stand suicide silence, you should come check out my new band, the faceless, on tour with nile this march. come get supergay and drunk with me.

This probably doesn't all fall under trash/death metal/black metal, but these are some highlights from the ol' phone:

Baroness

Big Business

Bongzilla (MUST LISTEN TO!)

Converge

Doomriders

Floor

Genghis Tron

High on Fire (MUST LISTEN TO!)

Indian

Lightning Bolt

The Locust

Mastodon

The Melvins

Pig Destroyer

Sleep

The Sword

Torche

Uncle Bob Drives a Combine

3 Inches of Blood

fuck the english with their bm, leave it to scandanavia and the french.

While I'm essentially inclined to argee with this statement - I do think these bands are solid, especially A Forest of Stars, whose sound is very ambient as you say, but is very much a Black Metal release and very French(post-Black Legions) and melancholy in their approach - Alcest, Mortiferia or Celestia perhaps, for reference.

To date I've only heard the Dragged... tracks on myspace so I'm no better equipt to argue that than you are, but once I have more tracks i'll link you, and see if I can change your opinion.

I do have to say I'm dubious about leaving BM to the Scandanavians at present, I am struggling to think of more than a handful of current bands from the region really worthy support - No one Norwegian springs to mind and only Watain and Heresi off the top of my head from sweden (possibly Archgoat ?) although I'm relatively clueless about Denmark/Finland.

Eastern Europe(in particular the Ukraine) and France seem to be dominating the Genre currently.

This probably doesn't all fall under trash/death metal/black metal, but these are some highlights from the ol' phone:

Baroness

Big Business

Bongzilla (MUST LISTEN TO!)

Converge

Doomriders

Floor

Genghis Tron

High on Fire (MUST LISTEN TO!)

Indian

Lightning Bolt

The Locust

Mastodon

The Melvins

Pig Destroyer

Sleep

The Sword

Torche

Uncle Bob Drives a Combine

3 Inches of Blood

if you like that crusty stoner shit check out dystopia, skaven, california love, or initial state, all bands from the bay area

if you like that crusty stoner shit check out dystopia, skaven, california love, or initial state, all bands from the bay area

Thanks for the recommendations.

...and why the fuck would someone neg rep me for that post?

Anyone want to go to France with me?

n4806772_31851636_4040.jpg

!⁄⁄¡BLACKMETAL!⁄⁄¡

NOFX?

EL HEFFIEEE NOFX???

NOFX????????

FAT MIKE NOFX??????

WHAT?

ERIC MELVIN NOFX?????

NOFX???????

NOFX?/////

STINKY NOFX??????