___ METAL SAVED MY LIFE!

hamburglar

they've been pretty good each time I've seen them too.

The records aren't earth shattering but its hard to pick real fault other than that they are pretty generic as I'm sure they've helped alot of people get into more underground metal, plus some of the lead work on Unhallowed is unmatched(Elder Misanthropy gets me everytime) its just a shame they rehashed so much of it.

If it wasn't for BDM I may never have checked out Dissection, and Storm of Lights Bane and the Somberlain are records I couldn't be without now.

Saw Wolves in the Throne Room last night, they were incredible but left before they ruined it all with an encore.

Seriously man ?? The hell would you do that for ?? I saw them 3 mo. ago and the encore was as good if not better than the orig. show

I don't doubt that they'd play another great song but i just don't like encores especially these days where everyone feels the need to do them - plus it had been a long day and I was satisfied with their set as it was so I was happy to go.

DRAUPNIR... fuck, ive been trying to track a download of their album for months now.

http://www.myspace.com/draupnirsanctuary

this is the first BM band that has excited me in at least a year.

someone please make my black heart happy.

ME TOOOOOOOOOO

I ORDERED THEIR RECORD LIKE A MONTH AGO. BUT IT HASN'T SHOWN UP.,

I ONLY HAVE THEIR TUNES FROM MYSPACE.

l

I've been listening to a lot of xasthur, sturmkaiser, peste noire------- vidharr.

check out twilight. its wrest and malefic from xasthur, and one of the guys from nachtmystium

Nachtmystium is a pretty experimental bm band but they are great. i love them, they are prob one of my favorite bm bands next to lurker of chalice.

check out twilight. its wrest and malefic from xasthur, and one of the guys from nachtmystium

Nachtmystium is a pretty experimental bm band but they are great. i love them, they are prob one of my favorite bm bands next to lurker of chalice.

I know, I think i've been listening to twilight longer than I have been listening to xasthur

donno about lurker of chalice, wrest?

I know, I think i've been listening to twilight longer than I have been listening to xasthur

donno about lurker of chalice, wrest?

its like ambient bm, wrest is the band. he is also leviathan. xasthur is the same deal its just one guy.