Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

that's some really funky work Commbat{/b] lol. nicee.

I've been working on this in class. i scanned it into PS earlier, its still a working progress.

before:

262p3pj.jpg

not really after but right now:

vq6149.jpg

end of the night update. fucking tired and lazy to continue.

also forgot to add that the illustration is of my friend's ex gf. had to fucking get it done proper so it looks like her. so tedious. i ain't too good at this shit.

Therapyprogress8.jpg

that's a cool idea, looks like i'm going to do a few decks. i really want to laser etch a couple but my homie with the etcher is soooo busy.

that business model is similar to magcloud. i have a test mag going over to them next week to try it out. 60 pages is $12 + shipping and you can name the difference to make money on it if you want. i'm doing some more collages and drawing a bunch of targets, with the center pages being a repro of the acid test zine since those are almost all gone... basically like if you stuck the zine in the center of the signature but instead of it being cut down to 5.5x8.5, it has the white of each page surrounding the actual page size.

I'm planning a magcloud too since I found out they accept UK orders.

I've seen an example, seems decent you know. Could have been a great platform for your zine project, everyone could have copped from the store and you'd get whatever profit. (though i'd suspect yours

I'm thinking of doing a portfolio personally, don't get what you said at the end though - you mean if you put something smaller than the size they advise it will stay the same surrounded by white space? why would it get cut?

also, I got that bosshard book... It's on another level compared to Brockman's, it's like advanced from beginner. Still reading through the case studies :cool: thanks for the tip, worth it despite teh price tag.

totally.. and i wouldn't be in the printing holdup i'm in now - work could have been bigger, etc. it would have been twice as expensive though. unfortunately it wasn't up and running when i had the idea to get that rolling.

what do they print on the back page? do you get to use 3/4 and the bottom 4th is white for mailing? i'd probably just leave that outer bit blank and tear it off to get the final thing.

the middle of the signature is going to be as if the zine was stapled into the center, but instead of the pages being half size folded ones, they'll have the extra white around the edges.

this by no means is a too good but went to a tannery and the guy told us we could take as many scraps as we wanted(included some pretty big bits like 1m long by about 30cm) ,just made this in like an hour,first ever leather creation.No real proper equipment at all.

P1030100.jpg

P1030101.jpg

P1030102.jpg

here's some of my ceramics. i've been wheel throwing since march and i absolutely love it. any other ceramicists here on sufu?

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

here's a new project of mine; i've recently been into doing teapots. this is my second go at teapots.

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

the teapot is obviously not done; i attached the handle and spout today. the handle should be dry enough tomorrow to shape it up and smooth it out. if you look closely you can see the fluted pattern on the lid. additionally, there's fluting on the base of the pot which is very hard to see in the pics. i'm considering cutting the spout a bit. any ideas? i'll update with finished product if i remember.

Women's multi-function bag thing I did for school.

has 2 sides made of different materials so you can flip it to change the look of the thing. can be clutch, shoulder bag, tote, messenger bag whatever.

This one's a prototype, so i didn't use real leather because the shit is expensive.

3532051023_f94be8e9c2.jpg

Side a | Side b

3532051165_8f0a3029f2.jpg

Expanded - Side A | Side B

here's my finished pre-fire tea pot. the handle dried a bit overnight, causing it to shrink to what i think is the perfect size. i then smoothed the handle and shaped it a bit more.

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

and here's a salad bowl and some others in the bisque state.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

That deck peck looks pretty good. Am I right in thinking the decks are $30 plus whatever you want to charge on top?

sorry i'm a bit late, but yeah, that's it. from my experience, you don't sell a lot on there, but other than that, deckpecks pretty fine overall. the print quality is surprisingly good.

i dunno if this is the right thread to post this in, but it seemed appropriate to me...

anyways, i write/record hip hop songs in my free time, so i guess you could say this is some kind of creation haha

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59932811f311dd50/

this shit is ill. i'm not a fan of all the echo, but I also somewhat do this type of thing in my free time and this is sort of exactly what I aim for. +rep