Sign in to follow this  
minya

Wings & Horns Fall 2006

The first two pictures are both definitely closer to what the fleeces look like in real life, both in color and in texture. The purple is cool, great for contrast and visual interest, but the black is considerably more versatile (I got the black because I already have a green one from last year for the visual interest angle.).

i hate it when ppl post pics of the black tiger fleece coz i still kindda want one...

I've got tons of black/gray hoodies, so I got the purple one... there's three pics of me wearing it somewhere around here. I'll re-post them here if I find them.

full.jpg

(Basically both pics on top are WAY too bright...)

I don't know how i found this page, but it has wings....

So enjoy, just don't ask me find it again.

it has a grey hoody SUPER SLIM FIT though

Here are pics of my grey (non pinstriped) Spruce hoody:

HPIM0287.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

I noticed those superslim fit ones at the link jonny373 posted are the french terry versions. I used to have a Wings&Horns french terry hoody and its quite light and flimsy compared to the fleece. I guess it makes more sense for summer, though.

I need help finding a white/blue tiger fleece (the one ayn wears in a lot of the WAYWT) if anyone knows where I can get one please PM me

sent you a PM Board

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe ayn's is a black/blue though, not white/blue.

i too would very much love to have that blue and white tiger fleece hoodie.

can someone please hook me up!

anybody see the new spring w+h stuff? it's pretty crappy. I understand it's spring so they use thinner fabrics, but that shit just feels cheap and worth about 15 bucks. Yet they still charge the same.

wow ok i was mistaken, i could have sworn it looked darker in the other pics i saw. thanks for clearing that up!

Here are pics of my grey (non pinstriped) Spruce hoody:

HPIM0287.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

I noticed those superslim fit ones at the link jonny373 posted are the french terry versions. I used to have a Wings&Horns french terry hoody and its quite light and flimsy compared to the fleece. I guess it makes more sense for summer, though.

This is all that I want.

just got back from nomad and they've got some 2007 stuff in. i saw tshirts and hoodies, mostly slim fit, and this wierd high neck cardigan jacket thing. i picked up a terry cloth hoodie, the stripey pullover that was posted in the preview, and i really like it. it's very slim and a bit on the long side. nice details and feels quality also. i'll see if i can post pictures.

nope, everything was labelled just either classic or slim fit. the hoodie i got is just labeled "small".

i'm probably going to go by uncleotis on wednesday, and see if they've gotten anything in also.

yo, toronto heads. is the vest at nomad/tntblue/otis?

previewsplash.jpg

its so nice.

No vest at Nomad/Otis.

Otis got some tiger fleece hoodies in in the same colors as what's on Pesant...all classic fit. They also have some really soft W+H tees in this olive color on sale for 28 bucks or so.

all of the above in that picture is fw07, so it won't be out until August/September.

that makes sense.

im not sure if i can pull shit like that off, but that thing is cool. shoes are whack though.

leatherhoody-white-front.jpgleatherhoody-white-back.jpg

Zip Hoodie with Quilted Leather Back (diamond quilt pattern)

leatherhoody-black-front.jpgleatherhoody-black-back.jpg

Zip Hoodie with Quilted Leather Back (vertical quilt pattern)

shooter-brown-front.jpgshooter-brown-back.jpg

shooter-detail.jpg

Zip Hoodie with Quilted Leather Shoulder Detail and Quilted Hood (Shooter's)