picking up women

artificialsky

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got out of a long relationship, and I completely missed out on fucking college girls while I was in Boston. So right now, I'm throwing the D around like a hot potato, and my standards fluxuate quite a bit from week to week. Sometime soon I'm sure I'll find a great girl that will make me want to tone it down a bit, but slutting it up is pretty fun.

As far as picking up women, I don't find it all that difficult. As long as you don't come off desperate, you're good. Just make em laugh, tell em they're hot, and buy a drink / get the cab ride.

I am a girl.

Girls smell desparation and and too much effort. Be chilled, be clever, and be interesting. However, these things cannot be pre-meditated. They are innate qualities, so chances are if a guy appears to be these 3 things, he usually is a great laid-back character, intelligent, and thought-provoking..and I don't go for anything less.

My best advice? Go for someone who is another version of you, except without external genitalia. Having the same interests brings people MUCH closer together, even though you can have converging interests and sustain a good relationship, it really does help. Smart men should go for smart women. It cannot go the other way. An unintelligent man must be extremely interesting or else have a massive heart or both to attract a very intelligent woman. Men must have the upper hand. And be equally or less good looking. The woman can never be more unattractive than the male. This sounds terrible, but it is true.

well... gil... heres the thing about that...

1. has to be in a situation that calls for it. helps if she is the one who pulls it out.

2. i said MY cock... yours may not do it.

So what you're saying is that I should show girls your cock? I'm not sure how I'm going to explain carrying pictures of that around.

my game has turned a new corner recently since ive been going out more often...

ive just been alot more social and talked to anyone who looked interesting or worth talking to..

funny how many girls are just waiting for someone to give em some company, and even if you arent that person, you meet someone new...

like im going up to girls that 2 years ago i wouldn't have had the confidence to even look straight in the eye

anyway point being, be an interesting person and people will love you for it.. some girls are bound to be bitches and will either ignore you or essentially tell you to fuck off, but saves you the trouble of wasting your breath

Yep, I'm a senior, missed my prom to play capture the flag. Why so let down?

Haha GOOD. I went to four fucking proms through high school and each one ended terribly. After one I was called just shy of a rapist (not true); another almost got my ass beat; a third where i felt like the biggest asshole ever; and the last was spent having to look across a table at an ex girlfriend who had very recently publicly embarrassed me.

Jail break > prom

The woman can never be more unattractive than the male. This sounds terrible, but it is true.

Not really. Attractiveness-relations aren't so much based on actual attractiveness so much as ego and self-esteem, hence the fact that ugly guys can pull some damn hot birds and complete slappers have overinflated egos from shagging too many attractive guys who are just looking for a fuck.

Of course, there's a hell of a lot more complexities than that because egos are complex things, which basically comes to the crux of this topic:

THERE ARE NO HARD AND FAST RULES WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING YOUR PEEN INSIDE WOMEN

I think that its really simple in the fact men and women are designed by fucking nature to fucking fuck.

A lot of the "Game" or whatever insanity people try and push in to the situation is really not so needed, as its the nature and evloution of things for a chick to be attraceted to you if your just doing your thing.

It does help to be cocky and funny, those two traits seem to help the most aside from cash, but thats a whole other story.

Sure there are a lot of tricks and other shit to get somone in bed with you, but if you just come off as open minded, confident, funny, your in.

At least in my experience.

Now please excuse me, i have to return some video tapes...

I was re-reading this again tonight... hahah good times... but one thing was never answered from all the way in the first page.

Dammit DJRAJIO what the hell does nanpa mean?

I think that its really simple in the fact men and women are designed by fucking nature to fucking fuck.

A lot of the "Game" or whatever insanity people try and push in to the situation is really not so needed, as its the nature and evloution of things for a chick to be attraceted to you if your just doing your thing.

It does help to be cocky and funny, those two traits seem to help the most aside from cash, but thats a whole other story.

Sure there are a lot of tricks and other shit to get somone in bed with you, but if you just come off as open minded, confident, funny, your in.

At least in my experience.

Now please excuse me, i have to return some video tapes...

it's also been designed by nature that male mammals have to compete amongst themselves for the chance to fucking fuck