worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes

CASSAVA PIECE

assecretmaker disagrees though

assecretmaker worst posters of superfuture, cast your votes -10 disagree Yesterday, 05:56 PM

hahaha

he b +10 reppin dudes who i've negged from like a month ago lulz

arailroad maker tryin way2 hard 2 let the people kno that he aint  no ä¸œäºšç—…夫 (on sufu).

idk, becoming a supermember or whatever should be somewhat of a privilege rather than just a purchase.

You get ass(ecretmaker)hats becoming more "powerful" over og's and good people.

But then again, sufu needs $$$ too.

in the end tho it's just rep I guess.

Edited by tacotron

idk, becoming a supermember or whatever should be somewhat of a privilege rather than just a purchase.

You get ass(ecretmaker)hats becoming more "powerful" over og's and good people.

But then again, sufu needs $$$ too.

in the end tho it's just rep I guess.

yeah, many others and obviously myself included share your sentiments.  sufu needs money, but the problem with the new rep ability is that there will always be immature members who abuse their (bought) privilege.  it's this kind of activity that is cheapening the entire rep system.  it will inevitably become meaningless.  debased.  

i ain't gonna lie, it's sorta annoying going from like 5000+ rep point to 3000 something in the span of like2 and a half days, but honestly there's something bigger at stake.  the whole point of rep is to filter out posts that aren't deemed as "good" ones.  great contributions including useful info etc are trivialized by BIASED negative reputation. 

rookie members or casual readers might get the wrong impression.  this is definitely detrimental to the forum.  detrimental to superfuture's credibility.  it might have been an under/oversight by whoever decided to implement this new rep feature for paying members.  sure the funds were and are needed, but think of the bigger picture (for the sake of this forum's future)!

OH HI ASSECRETMAKER!  maybe you could pay superfuture to make you some custom software that'd -10 every post i make automatically. might i suggest just paying/bribing one of the mods/tech guys to -10 rep every single one of my past posts as well? because it's definitely gotta be a tedious task (for you to physically find and neg all of them that is). xoxo

Edited by SSchadenfreude

This is true, and I was guilty of this. (Even to you.)

When I got the privilege there was a learning curve to having a -10 to +10 rep power, and I definitely screwed up a few times. I don't regret the ~+10's, but I'd like to adjust the -10's. Now that I have a better grasp for the "power," I use it far, far less. 

no it's fine.  the fact that you understand this says alot about you. about your character.

i'm not even mad about our micro "beef" or whatever.  when it all comes down to it MOST of us are here to have fun and in principle share and gain knowledge. the playing field has changed though.  and it's definitely hurting the game.

i don't think i'd actually have the audacity nor the patience to revenge rep my enemies to the extent that assecretmaker does.

anyway i'll say it again.  the true worth of reputation points can only be measured by the worth of the one who gives them.

i'd rather get 1 miserable green from a member i actually respect than 10 from some idiot who just wanted to powder his or her nose with my butt (not talking about you, promise).

Edited by SSchadenfreude

hahaha

he b +10 reppin dudes who i've negged from like a month ago lulz

arailroad maker tryin way2 hard 2 let the people kno that he aint  no ä¸œäºšç—…夫 (on sufu).

he's been +repping the worst fucking posts on this forum for whatever stupid reason.  does he even contribute anything worthwhile

he's been +repping the worst fucking posts on this forum for whatever stupid reason.  does he even contribute anything worthwhile

i hate to admit it, but because of him i am better able to communicate with people workin in chinatown and at the the dry cleaners!

...but on the reals, imo no.  i have yet 2 read anything of substance from him.

At the same time, sufu wants to keep going, and a lot of the people worried about the ability to "buy-in" to the rep system seem less concerned about contributing to the cost of maintaining the forum, and more concerned with conserving their rep power. I think that there are quite a few members that should maybe be grandfathered into "supremember" status, but for the sake of sufu going forward, there's got to be a perk to get people to help pay for the costs of maintaining the forum. 

i get you. i assume you became a supermember for some of the other perks. or because you just really believe in and wanna support the forum.

buying rep power is like kopping some cheap random university degree online.  alotta people here just don't deserve/lack the necessary expertise to be called a doctor.

That's me. Just having a good time... and posting dumb shit for fun. 

me as well, but i like to think that i still have my integrity and that i contribute at least alittle bit.

contrary to popular belief and what my join date says i have been here for around 9 years, so let me give some free advice (for your superfuture-future)  there must to be a balance. if you're just gonna post dumb shit, it should at least be entertaining.  if you don't contribute or entertain, than you'll eventually just be written off. your stock will plummet to obscurity.  and that's no fun.

yeah, many others and obviously myself included share your sentiments.  sufu needs money, but the problem with the new rep ability is that there will always be immature members who abuse their (bought) privilege.  it's this kind of activity that is cheapening the entire rep system.  it will inevitably become meaningless.  debased.  

i ain't gonna lie, it's sorta annoying going from like 5000+ rep point to 3000 something in the span of like2 and a half days, but honestly there's something bigger at stake.  the whole point of rep is to filter out posts that aren't deemed as "good" ones.  great contributions including useful info etc are trivialized by BIASED negative reputation. 

rookie members or casual readers might get the wrong impression.  this is definitely detrimental to the forum.  detrimental to superfuture's credibility.  it might have been an under/oversight by whoever decided to implement this new rep feature for paying members.  sure the funds were and are needed, but think of the bigger picture (for the sake of this forum's future)!

OH HI ASSECRETMAKER!  maybe you could pay superfuture to make you some custom software that'd -10 every post i make automatically. might i suggest just paying/bribing one of the mods/tech guys to -10 rep every single one of my past posts as well? because it's definitely gotta be a tedious task (for you to physically find and neg all of them that is). xoxo

I totally agree about the problem of rep system. How a duck like you can get 5000 rep. Check out your stupid bump in my selling thread, I have no idea how shameless a guy can be to call others immature member. And you even use 东亚病夫 to humiliate all Chinese and part Chinese pl while what made me surprise is you care so much about rep. Anyway, see ya tomorrow.

No it wouldn't, but I don't care how much time in the past 9 years you've spent on the internet. Quit trying so hard no the internet... especially when it isn't even worth $22 to you. 

i was trying to give you some free friendly advice, just like how one of my friends helped me to beat this rather difficult rpg game. or how another gave me some great pointers at poker.

but what would give you the impression that i'm trying hard?  it's not very hard at all.  

me as well, but i like to think that i still have my integrity and that i contribute at least alittle bit.

contrary to popular belief and what my join date says i have been here for around 9 years, so let me give some free advice (for your superfuture-future)  there must to be a balance. if you're just gonna post dumb shit, it should at least be entertaining.  if you don't contribute or entertain, than you'll eventually just be written off. your stock will plummet to obscurity.  and that's no fun.

So you think your posts entertaining? So that's the reason you put your shit on ppl and then laugh at them?

I totally agree about the problem of rep system. How a duck like you can get 5000 rep. Check out your stupid bump in my selling thread, I have no idea how shameless a guy can be to call others immature member. And you even use 东亚病夫 to humiliate all Chinese and part Chinese pl while what made me surprise is you care so much about rep. Anyway, see ya tomorrow.

if you agree about the rep system you wouldn't be abusing it.  you really can't figure out how i got 5000 rep?  it's because someboooooodeeees on this forum got love for me/my posts.

how is the bump stupid in  your sales thread?  please link me! i asked for measurements.  the end result being a bump for your thread.  don't be an ingr8, appreciate!

i left you those characters to imply that you are acting like a sick man of superfuture who's now flashing his sudden wealth of rep power.  now u make-it rain big red lah.

sorry if you or anyone else didn't get it or think that it's a bad correlation.

it's not the rep i care about.  it more of the principle.  you are making a mockery of this site and ruining it's credibility.  that's all.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

assecretmaker: dude give it up, what do u think you're achieving here? are u gunna change him and set him on the path of righteous sufuness? do u think you're letting everyone know his perceived 'misdeeds'? or are u just doing it to spite and annoy him like an angry child? regardless of whatever he did or didn't do to you, be the bigger internet warrior and walk away maturely. air your shit and then drop it. 'live or die, but don't poison everything'.

and srsly if you can't laugh at yourself on the internet, everyone else will do it for u.

Edited by froople

So you think your posts entertaining? So that's the reason you put your shit on ppl and then laugh at them?

weren't you just wondering how i got 5k?  it doesn't matter if i think my posts are entertaining because i don't have the ability to rep them.  

if you agree about the rep system you wouldn't be abusing it.  you really can't figure out how i got 5000 rep?  it's because somebody on this forum got love for me and my posts.

how is the bump stupid in  your sales thread?  please link me! i asked for measurements.  the end result being a bump for your thread.  don't be and ingrate, appreciate!

i left you those characters to imply that you are acting like a sick man of superfuture who's now flashing his sudden wealth of rep power.  sorry if you or anyone else didn't get it or think that it's a bad correlation.

it's not the rep i care about.  it more of the principle.  you are making a mockery of this site and ruining it's credibility.  that's all.

I remember I told you before, I neg you coz I hate you. I don't like anything you post and the way you put. Who do you think you are? Neging you means the end of the world? Think about the message you sent to me. Isn't it a reason to neg you? Wtf!

assecretmaker: dude give it up, what do u think you're achieving here? are u gunna change him and set him on the path of righteous sufuness? do u think you're letting everyone know his perceived 'misdeeds'? or are u just doing it to spite and annoy him like an angry child? regardless of whatever he did or didn't do to you, be the bigger internet warrior and walk away maturely. air your shit and then drop it. 'live or die, but don't poison everything'.

and srsly if you can't laugh at yourself on the internet, everyone else will do it for u.

Guess you didn't see the message he sent me. Those words you should give him instead of me.

I remember I told you before, I neg you coz I hate you. I don't like anything you post and the way you put. Who do you think you are? Neging you means the end of the world? Think about the message you sent to me. Isn't it a reason to neg you? Wtf!

u hate me?  :( :( :(  say it ain't so!  i don't h8 you tho!  me ruv u rong tyme

Guess you didn't see the message he sent me. Those words you should give him instead of me.

of course he didn't!  it was a pm...private message.

feel free to make it public though! i don't see how it's any different from any of your reputation comments lulz

That's how you call your posts entertaining? What are you, 9?

that is not how i call my posts entertaining.  i wouldn't be like "damn...my post is entertaining."  

tbh i'd probably just make a mental note to pat myself on the back.    

if you must really know, i am not 9.

Edited by SSchadenfreude