okay, so I finally want to buy dior homme skinny...

LetsGetSerious

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

returned today, maybe ill get something a little more flattering for someone a bit smaller...PBJs or APCs...

Mine fit about just like yours. I'm going to exchange them for 2 sizes smaller and see how that works. If they still don't fit I'm probably just going to also give up and buy something else.

• 3 weeks later...

^ the page says 19cm hems for all 3 sizes, wtf? I don't think all three sizes could measure out to the exact same hem width, and being that they're sub-30 sizes, they should have smaller hems anyway. My waist 29"s have 16.5cm hems. Perhaps they're 21cm models?

those jeans look great from the back, although I cant quite understand the hype on them, i think pbj, apc look very very similar on some body shapes. This has probably been mentioned already what with the eternalXdior gags but how long before some japanese brand with great fabric rips off the cut and the small pockets? I know id buy some, its just diors are pricey and for that money I could get something from japan that feels "special".

Minya- those look great on you.

i got this measurements from another webbie, with the same product code.

27(ウェスト約75、ヒップ約90、股下約94、股上前約24.5、股上後約29、ワタリ幅約26、裾幅約18)cm

28(ウェスト約76、ヒップ約91、股下約95、股上前約25、股上後約29.5、ワタリ幅約27、裾幅約18)cm

29(ウェスト約78、ヒップ約92、股下約96、股上前約25、股上後約30.5、ワタリ幅約28、裾幅約18.5)cm

30(ウェスト約79、ヒップ約94、股下約97.5、股上前約25.5、股上後約31.5、ワタリ幅約29、裾幅約19)cm

31(ウェスト約83、ヒップ約97、股下約99、股上前約26、股上後約32、ワタリ幅約30.5、裾幅約19)cm

32(ウェスト約88、ヒップ約100、股下約99、股上前約26、股上後約33.5、ワタリ幅約31.5、裾幅約20)cm

So , conclusions?? any?

Guest Fade to Black

that's quite possible...although the Diors in a 27 look skinny as fuck, i can't imagine how someone my height (or 6' and over in general) could fit into those with a healthy body, and i'm already thin as a rail.

the pics posted above with the guy wearing a backpack and shot from the back...that looks like an ideal fit for the jeans, i am guessing that body is the 'DH prototype' if the dude's a model (~6 ft, 30 waist). Although he seems to be wearing the orange overdyes which are broken twill so it doesn't look quite as form fitting as say, the black ripped jeans from Strip.

Guest Fade to Black
damn... im 6' with a 30w... i should get some diors if they will look like that.

yeah...i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that's the rough measurement of how the 'ideal DH' model is usually sized. Apparently the tailoring at the shows is all labeled 46 with slight adjustments to how each boy is according to differences in proportion.

This has probably been mentioned already what with the eternalXdior gags but how long before some japanese brand with great fabric rips off the cut and the small pockets? I know id buy some, its just diors are pricey and for that money I could get something from japan that feels "special".

I'd be all over those...I hope somebody does do it, and soon. Man...PBJxDH, SamuraixDH, imagine the possibilities.

Mine fit about just like yours. I'm going to exchange them for 2 sizes smaller and see how that works. If they still don't fit I'm probably just going to also give up and buy something else.

Yeah, Id size down at least another size if not two if I ever bought a pair again. Id prefer to have them crazy tight in the waist for the first week so long as I could get a slim thigh and knee.

I ended up ordering a pair of sammies from BiG.