going to SG -> where can i get headporter/visvims/fred perry polos etc.

tonnu

hi all,

i am going to be going to sg. i am looking for these:

1. headporter bags

2. visvims shoes/bags

3. the green old skool marc jacobs x vans

4. fred perry polos (real one not fakes)

5. some new balance collabs sneakers

ps. also, are there any other shops that stock apc and nudie other than front row & style:nordic?

thanks a heap guys

you can try to head for Surrender at Far East Plaza along Scotts Rd, they have vsvm and hp as well as nbhd, and their own streetwear as well i believe.

their address is:

#03-06

Far East Plaza

14 Scotts Road

i'm guessing you should be looking at shops like asylum, redwolves and inhabit for MJ x vans and fred perry. also we have a cdg guerilla store in the bukit merah area. check the superfuture city guide for the addresses of the various stores, and the cdg guerilla website for the exact location of their singapore store.

there's also a new balance concept store at Suntec City mall.

no, there is no other place stocking apc and nudie.

rirawin, do me a favour, where's the attic? all these places in my own city and i don't even know it.

new balance collab sneaks can also be found inside the same mall as surrender, far east plaza - left foot is the name of one store i can remember offhand, but there're others on the same level and above.

• 2 months later...

very nice information... from sg too. we're rather lucky to have surrender, gallery, front and stuffs. really cool shops. anyway, queens couture @ The Heeren brought in skulls denim too. the price is rather acceptable. might like to share with u guys.

• 3 months later...
hi all,

i am going to be going to sg. i am looking for these:

1. headporter bags

2. visvims shoes/bags

3. the green old skool marc jacobs x vans

4. fred perry polos (real one not fakes)

5. some new balance collabs sneakers

ps. also, are there any other shops that stock apc and nudie other than front row & style:nordic?

thanks a heap guys

1. headporter bags - SURRENDER or this jap manga comic store at vivocity (which brings in a few HP pieces)

2. visvims shoes/bags - GALLERY @ pacific plaza , Leftfoot @ FEP (shoes only, no bags)

3. the green old skool marc jacobs x vans - WARPED @ FEP (consignment store with the leftover stock of mjvans from the mjvans release)

4. fred perry polos (real one not fakes) - TANGS @ vivocity, LARGE @ FEP, & this new store that sells nothing but Fred Perry @ Ann Siang Hill just across the street from Asylum.

5. some new balance collabs sneakers - Leftfoot @ Orchard Cineleisure (good range of nb collabs)

ps. also, are there any other shops that stock apc and nudie other than front row & style:nordic? - no. the lawn carried a few pieces of nudies a while back, but theyve stopped.

rirawin, do me a favour, where's the attic? all these places in my own city and i don't even know it.

new balance collab sneaks can also be found inside the same mall as surrender, far east plaza - left foot is the name of one store i can remember offhand, but there're others on the same level and above.

and btw tweedles,rirawin, just fyi, surrender moved to devonshire road, along with ambush...they're no longer at FEP...