n/a

jiomitori

I went a couple weeks ago in nyc when they got their overdyed new denim in... it looked pretty fresh. But my only issue was they overdyed the denim on the inside of the leg too!!! Hence blue indigo legs, boxers, & socks??? -weird....

that's a really interesting concept..

to dye both the warp and the weft..

but like the earlier person said, wouldn't this heavily color your legs?

they're nice. from what i remember the cut was basically like the sorahiko. it was funny when they were trying to explain the jeans to me when they first got them- i was in a rush so i couldn't stick around- so the next time i came in the guys wrote me an explanation in english to the best of their abilities explaining they died the warp and weft with two different types of indigo. that's why i love 45rpm- they're so nice. hell they even sent me a goodbye email! maybe i'll pick up a pair of these or the umii's down the line.

this is from an old post on the 45rpm thread but i believe the prices are still current in the states....$333 is the cheapest here.

Sorahiko jean

- Straight leg and new slim 14 ounce denim

- One wash or raw (slim only)blue Sorahiko(reg and slim) - $333, blue is dark

- One wash black Sorahiko - $333

- Distressed blue Sorahiko - $478

UMII jean

- Suvin cotton, slightly lower rise, wider set back pockets in the shape of a shield, fifth pocket sewn on the inside

- Blue one wash - $726, blue color is brighter & more vibrant

- Distressed blue - $884, natural plant indigo dyed

Jomon jean

- Slightly slimmer fit overall, and a bit tapered at the bottom, hand dyed in natural plant indigo

- Blue one wash - $754, blue is deep & rich

- Charcoal distressed - $754, dyed in charcoal, grey in color

yeah, they're far cheaper in japan than in the the western market.

just curious...what about the jeans didn't impress you???

when i was in taipei i checked out the store.

i gotta admit its expensive, jeans didnt impress me, now the shirts/sweaters/pants there are amazing.

it was like 280 or 300 for some really nice pants, almost bought em. not crazy enough.

Guest Fade to Black

What's a gauze shirt?

Does anyone have pics of the Jomon charcoal wash? Is it basically similar to the Sorahiko black overdyed wash, except in natural indigo?