new H&M m65 for this season

poly800rock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay folks, so I hooked up some people with the M65 jacket, if anyone wants 'em I will be doing another round of shopping/pickups tomorrow and Fri afternoon. Just pm me your size and location to figure out total cost. Btw I have a Small b&grey stripe hoodie that is available, ready to ship, since someone flaked out on his order. Check out the photos, if not I'll just return them to the store, which is a hard size to find btw, Small and Med hoodie, took me many branches to get em!

m6hhoodem9.jpg

m65greyic4.jpgm6570wq0.jpg

Okay folks here's what I found out today at the store. Other styles I saw other than the earlier photo I posted. pm if you like to order whatever style (3 styles of M65), we'll figure out your total cost depending on your location! I still have a Small B&grey hoodie in Small ready to ship. I'm making my last trip tom for pick ups, as I have to prepare for my vacation in the weekend. So there. thanks!

I just received some H&M stuff from darkanimal, and he is a great seller, he sent quickly, was helpful, and kept in touch. Don't hesitate to order from him. A++

Here is a pic of me wearing it if you want to see the fit. It's really blurry and a bad picture, but I'm posting it anyways. asdftc4.jpg

I also wear a medium in American apparel, and I wear a small in jackets 90% of the time.

But once again, I'd like to say darkanimal is a great seller, and don't hesitate to buy from him.

Edit: I've decided to keep it, everyone told me it looks great and I've gotten use to the length. It's a really nice jacket.

p1010019ab1.jpg

I just received some H&M stuff from darkanimal, and he is a great seller, he sent quickly, was helpful, and kept in touch. Don't hesitate to order from him. A++

Unfortunately, the M65 jacket is a little too short for me. I don't want to make a profit so I'm selling it at the same price as I got it.

The jacket is 36R. The price is going to be $50 for the jacket+ $15 (shipping/paypal fees/half of my finder's fee). So $65. I take paypal,MO, Check.

Here is a pic of me wearing it if you want to see the fit. It's really blurry and a bad picture, but I'm posting it anyways.

I also wear a medium in American apparel, and I wear a small in jackets 90% of the time.

But once again, I'd like to say darkanimal is a great seller, and don't hesitate to buy from him.

Didn't see you Sphoxx's post in the WAYWT thread? That's where the M65 was first spotted and that's the exact fit that Sphoxx had (and the same fit that mine is). I think it's intentional and if you do some layering it doesn't look bad. I would keep it but that's me - of course if you're uncomfortable wearing it then ditch it.

Here's a dark pic of how mine fits... sorry for the quality:

m65dy2.jpg

A part of me is a total nazi about M65 jackets being baggy/huge on a person. But since these H&M ones seem to fit (and look) more like a bomber jacket it's okay.

Anybody know where I can get a good fitting yet solid old-school M65. By good I mean a fit that's slim yet still long, like long cuffs and long body length.

Here's a link to a shitty looking gap one: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=378355&mlink=17464,612781,1&clink=612781

^^ doesn't lead to product page... and also I can't understand that language ::cry::

^^ dunno... they look thin and lightly constructed... but then again these are carhartt's so I'm probably totally wrong.

very simple.

They're missing all the little design details I love in both military and designer m65's like concealed hood, collar and cuff straps, some kind of waist cinch and on and on.

I wouldn't pay more than 30 bucks for any of 'em, even if I did work a farm/construction/labor type job.

This is the one Sphoxx picked up for me - he took these pictures himself before he shipped it to me. This may or may not be the one you're talking about but it's definitely hood-less.

24vqq9dqy7.jpg

would anyone be willing to pick me up this jacket in a size 38? darkanimal wasn't able to find a 38 in his area. PLEEEEEEEEASE