Sign in to follow this  
bill

Dries Van Noten mens F/W 13 - Paris

This follows really nicely his spring 2013, which was, like this one, quite amazing. Patterns and colours are done and mixed nicely, like Dries usually does. I like the whole relaxed (careless) silhouette going on there. Were the clothes made that way or it's because of the styling? Either way, that's an A+ job.

What a collection. Dries x Birkenstock esque sandals making me want to go high fashion socks with sandals.

Think this rocks, very stoked for fall

Some great collections coming through from pfw, this so far being my favorite. His women's ss13 collection I absolutely loved, and this has notes of it throughout. Muted prints and colors on incredible fabrics, and I'm loving the relaxed silhouettes. Two favorites are:

DRI0263_450x675.jpg

I'm so happy he did a moto pant for men in the fall - he did this same pant in his ss13 collection for women and I was so envious. Also most of the knits look like they're softer than blankets.

DRI0078_450x675.jpg

DAT COAT - best iteration of a 'robe coat' I've seen and the pattern is just brilliant, something I can see myself in for years

Edited by jdemotion

I'm tired of the bazaar orientalism of pajamas and bathrobes as casual wear but the prints are ace, that carpetwear trend is also funny as hell and it's a nice bomber.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• hello 2023 !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

New membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 24 years. supertalk has been online for 20 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.

That said, in 2023 supertalk is also FOR SALE so if you want to become a member AND the NEW OWNER you are welcome to make us a serious offer !

//

• Similar Content

• By Atelier
      Prices are in €.
      Shipping fees are not included, unless it is mentionned.
      I always send packages with a tracking number

I already dealt with : thinbudda, theromantics, akiraxnas, t3sjelly, tige, trinity and many more.
      Payments must be made as a gift, or adding 4% to the total of the amount.

I randomly add items, so check the whole thread*
      Coming soon :

Check the thread, and don't hesitate to PM if you need more pictures/infos

Dries van Noten trousers

from Spring Summer 14 
      size 46 (US 30)
      true to size 
      brand new with tags 
      sick pants
          RRP : 650€‚¬
      Price : 600€‚¬
      ------

Converse x Number (N)ine

No need to introduce them
      the famous ones with the first string sole.
      awesome shape, brand new in box

sz : 9 US

Price : 400€‚¬ 

• By nature_camo
      View Advert Dries Van Noten dark navy blazer
      Dries Van Noten dark navy blazer. 
      - Made in Morocco from mix of cotton and linen fabrics, viscose half-lining. 
      - Lightweight and breathable material, perfect for spring\summer seasons. 
      - 4-button cuffs. 
      - Two buttons at front. 
      - Two front pockets for hands, one chest and one inner pockets. 
      - One rear vent. 
      - Comfortable regular fit. 
      - Tag size 52\fits 50R\standard L. 
      Near mint condition almost without signs of wear.
      Ship worldwide within 1-3 working days with full track info\Reasonable offers&questions are welcome\All items 100% authentic.
      Advertiser nature_camo Date 08/31/2017 Price $280.00 Category outerwear  
    • By nature_camo
      Dries Van Noten dark navy blazer. 
      - Made in Morocco from mix of cotton and linen fabrics, viscose half-lining. 
      - Lightweight and breathable material, perfect for spring\summer seasons. 
      - 4-button cuffs. 
      - Two buttons at front. 
      - Two front pockets for hands, one chest and one inner pockets. 
      - One rear vent. 
      - Comfortable regular fit. 
      - Tag size 52\fits 50R\standard L. 
      Near mint condition almost without signs of wear.
      Ship worldwide within 1-3 working days with full track info\Reasonable offers&questions are welcome\All items 100% authentic.
    • By nature_camo
      View Advert Dries Van Noten AW'14 tie-dyed oversized roll neck long sleeve
      Dries Van Noten AW'14 tie-dyed oversized roll neck long sleeve. Dries Van Noten fall 2014 collection. Here you will not see Van Noten signatures of long-standing print or embroidery, all of this were replaced by color tie-dyed, dip-dyed blues, pinks, yellows, and greens and a different kind of elaborate embellishment, blending with the poetry of a Renaissance. 
      - Made from extra fine 100% cotton fabric. 
      - Shibori twist tie-dye technique. 
      - Roll neck collar. 
      - Side slits. 
      - Oversized fit. 
      - Tag size L\fits L. 
      Mint condition almost without signs of wear.
      Advertiser nature_camo Date 08/31/2017 Price $240.00 Category tops  
    • By nature_camo
      Dries Van Noten AW'14 tie-dyed oversized roll neck long sleeve. Dries Van Noten fall 2014 collection. Here you will not see Van Noten signatures of long-standing print or embroidery, all of this were replaced by color tie-dyed, dip-dyed blues, pinks, yellows, and greens and a different kind of elaborate embellishment, blending with the poetry of a Renaissance. 
      - Made from extra fine 100% cotton fabric. 
      - Shibori twist tie-dye technique. 
      - Roll neck collar. 
      - Side slits. 
      - Oversized fit. 
      - Tag size L\fits L. 
      Mint condition almost without signs of wear.
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• SSENSE GLOBAL
    SSENSE GLOBAL
  • Teenage Engineering
    Silver TX-6 Field Mixer
    SSENCE
    $1200 USD

silver-tx-6-field-mixer.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=1148245.2038935