bill

Hedi Slimane/Saint Laurent/Dior Homme general discussion thread

What's the best way to try on D02s in a size 26 or 27? Every store I have been into seems to only stock 28 as the smallest waist. Should I call ahead, or hope for the best in store?

Thanks

If you live in Boston, go into Riccardi on Newbury Street... they stock sizes 26-34 in the D02.

i feel like the complete lack of discussions about the new collection says more about it than any of us could

i feel like the complete lack of discussions about the new collection says more about it than any of us could

liked some looks, overall just look what surfer/skaters australian type dudes from some local bands wear, but they dont pay 8k for an outfit obviously. 

the jeans seem less skinny, more low waisted, jackets and blazer look longer then before also, no more cropped and tucked look.

Edited by aymerikmd

Hey guys, what are some good places to buy used dior (specifically jeans/denim) besides ebay and grailed?

Hey guys, what are some good places to buy used dior (specifically jeans/denim) besides ebay and grailed?

victimofthecrime.com and yahoo japan

olxtBws.jpg

3rh4fha.jpg

1gZI2we.jpg

am looking to buy this, but unsure about its authenticity. i am thinking it's fake. anyone kind enough to do a legit check on these for me? thanks in advance  :)