Any Satanists?

krookedskater

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

personal reasons aside, let's let the MODS do their job then. if they close this thread so be it but if i didnt want to discuss, say, the new marc jacobs x vans then i would just avoid the thread titled "mark jacob vans". but i wouldn't tell others not to do so. this is a public forum after all.

im sure there is a gucci handbag discussion going on somewhere.

besides modern satanism is really more of a philosophy :)

personal reasons aside, let's let the MODS do their job then. if they close this thread so be it but if i didnt want to discuss, say, the new marc jacobs x vans then i would just avoid the thread titled "mark jacob vans". but i wouldn't tell others not to do so. this is a public forum after all.

im sure there is a gucci handbag discussion going on somewhere.

besides modern satanism is really more of a philosophy :)

It's good you believe that.

this thread is not about devil worshippers.

from the comments you have made you clearly do not understand what we are talking about.

satanists do not believe in the devil. they are not devil worshippers.

they do not believe in any gods.

read the link. go ahead. it wont bite. dont worry you wont go to hell. it might actually put your fears to rest.

It's good you believe that.

this thread is not about devil worshippers.

from the comments you have made you clearly do not understand what we are talking about.

satanists do not believe in the devil. they are not devil worshippers.

they do not believe in any gods.

read the link. go ahead. it wont bite. dont worry you wont go to hell. it might actually put your fears to rest.

I don't mean to start any trouble, but I don't understand the whole concept of "hell" and how so many people believe in it. It has no purpose, if it were for punishment then it's pointless to learn a lesson when you're already dead. It doesn't seem likely that an all knowing god with good intentions would create a "hell" as it just doesn't make sense, which leads me to believe that it's just made up to scare us into doing the right thing.

I don't mean to start any trouble, but I don't understand the whole concept of "hell" and how so many people believe in it. It has no purpose, if it were for punishment then it's pointless to learn a lesson when you're already dead. It doesn't seem likely that an all knowing god with good intentions would create a "hell" as it just doesn't make sense, which leads me to believe that it's just made up to scare us into doing the right thing.

you might just be on to something.

question everything. never stop. make up your own mind.

you might just be on to something.

question everything. never stop. make up your own mind.

i am satanic. all satanism requires is the belief: "and ye harm none, do what you will"

that describes my attitude very succinctly. the only other tautology that i can accept is that the young should live, the old should die.

Let's just see how you feel about that when you get old. Methinks you may change your mind.

i am satanic. all satanism requires is the belief: "and ye harm none, do what you will"

that describes my attitude very succinctly. the only other tautology that i can accept is that the young should live, the old should die.

Let's just see how you feel about that when you get old. Methinks you may change your mind.

i felt that the story had reached its natural conclusion when i buried my father and three grandparents in their twilight years. when old people die, it feels right. burying friends that have OD'd or have killed themselves otherwise, i am left with a sense of injustice that won't subside, even with the passage of time.

i felt that the story had reached its natural conclusion when i buried my father and three grandparents in their twilight years. when old people die, it feels right. burying friends that have OD'd or have killed themselves otherwise, i am left with a sense of injustice that won't subside, even with the passage of time.