Any Satanists?

krookedskater

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not strictly, but i have immense respect for LaVey.

and yeah, i pretty much only recognize LaVeyan Satanism as legitimate Satanism.

No Temple of Set and all the other bullshit offshoots that turned his philosophy into quackville.

not strictly, but i have immense respect for LaVey.

and yeah, i pretty much only recognize LaVeyan Satanism as legitimate Satanism.

No Temple of Set and all the other bullshit offshoots that turned his philosophy into quackville.

lol whenever i hear that word i think of weird NJ or when i was younger and would go into the woods my friends would tell me every fucking spot was like a devil worshipper place.

memories<3

Holy Shit!!! like the gates of hell over in Clifton Nj I think by weezlebrook park. I used to dare all of my freinds to spend the night in there. Place is scary all dark and spooky like? Is that the same place that you are talking about? Just curious.

lol whenever i hear that word i think of weird NJ or when i was younger and would go into the woods my friends would tell me every fucking spot was like a devil worshipper place.

memories<3

Holy Shit!!! like the gates of hell over in Clifton Nj I think by weezlebrook park. I used to dare all of my freinds to spend the night in there. Place is scary all dark and spooky like? Is that the same place that you are talking about? Just curious.

Levey use to have this house in San Francisco, he had the sidewalk painted black and he had a fence that curved in at the top instead of out! (too keep you from escaping!!!)

But levey really put celebrity factor into Satanism, made it cool and hip.

He also use to hang out at the Philosopher's club bar (i think that's the name) on West Portal.

Being a catholic kid, we knew all about him!

Levey use to have this house in San Francisco, he had the sidewalk painted black and he had a fence that curved in at the top instead of out! (too keep you from escaping!!!)

But levey really put celebrity factor into Satanism, made it cool and hip.

He also use to hang out at the Philosopher's club bar (i think that's the name) on West Portal.

Being a catholic kid, we knew all about him!

This does not need to be discussed here, go to a library if you want research.

why not? this is supertrash after all. modern satanism really has nothing to do with the devil. its more of an anti christian thing, using christian symbols and ceremonies to mock itself and expose its hypocrisies, all the while celebrating nature and a generally hedonistic lifestyle.

This does not need to be discussed here, go to a library if you want research.

why not? this is supertrash after all. modern satanism really has nothing to do with the devil. its more of an anti christian thing, using christian symbols and ceremonies to mock itself and expose its hypocrisies, all the while celebrating nature and a generally hedonistic lifestyle.