Yom

visvim s/s 2013

Have any of you guys seen a decent alternative to suede Varsity IT jackets? I'm looking for a premium quality suede varsity, but I have a hard time justifying a $2,5k price tag Visvim's charging for these..

The norse projects hak suede jacket is almost identical to the visvim varsity except instead of raglan it has regular shoulders. Both made in italy, and im pretty sure suede and/or lining is the same on both. Only things that are different are ribbing and stitching. I like vis has more flatlock type strength stitching. 

The suede varsity kinda sucks.

The sleeves are too long, the ribbing is too heavy for the leather so it will stretch the body and sleeves more, it should be lined, the pockets aren't deep enough.

Ss14 there's a veggie varsity. Looks awesome.

Where did you see the SS14 veggie varsity? A Twitter snap?

edit: and as for Visvim Varsity IT, dunno man, looks great to me, but haven't tried one on

Edited by kojiro

I'll be in Barcelona in a few days, can someone come up please with a list of Visvim retailers in Barcelona? I'd visit a place or two when I'm there.

-edit- I know about Eligens, but are there any other places that have Visvim stuff?

Edited by kojiro

Visvim.tv lists all their stockists. It's not that hard man.

Edited by akuma no uta

Ok, so I'll ask the question in a different way- are there any boutiques in Barcelona that have Visvim stuff other than Eligens, which is well-known & listed at Visvim website? I obviously checked the stockist list before posting

Never want to take this thing off; it's like a (mostly) socially accepted way to walk around in your robe all day.

lhamo_zps4caefeb4.jpg

Gotta track down some more fabrics now.

@kojiro, if the site says only one store that stock vis in that country that thats it .. if you found any others they're probably a reseller, and i doubt there will be any dedicated resellers in Barcelona like the one in hk ..

PLEASE DO NOT USE DlSCUSSION THREADS TO HOCK WARES

tumblr_mediv2xxr31rmsm0zo1_500.gif

- POST INFILTRATED BY DIDDY

Edited by destroyer
DERP

There's a Visvim community sale thread for that kind of stuff dude.

Looking at scoring a pair of Patrician wt hi-folk boots. Can anyone tell me how I should size? Half size down or tts?