new leather product line...

siznam

hey all....

we've decided to give all you supershoppers a quick glimpse at some of our products from our forthcoming leather product line TANNER...select styles have been shipped to accounts in the NW, but the full collection won't be available nation-wide for another month.

quick rundown of the vision...

TANNER leather goods are designed and constructed to be functionally sound, utilitarian, and durable. Pieces are cut, sewn, and branded by hand from a single hide of leather that is hand selected for unmatched quality. For each unique hide, we produce very limited quantities of product; usually just a few of each style. This gives consumers a piece that is exclusive in its feel and color.

These products are refined tools for transporting your everyday necessities, so they should be treated accordingly. Like a good pair of raw denim jeans, continued wear will only enhance the products character and appearance.

here's some select colors and textures in a few styles....

cardholder wallet...

walletbv6.jpg

messenger bags...

bagen0.jpg

accessory leg holster...

holster1lh9.jpg

more to come soon...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cardholders retail for $34 plain and $44 printed...by inside do you mean the texture of leather?

by inside i mean, how many pocket things, do you have a pic, and those are completely reasonable, maybe my uncle wont be getting another pen this year.

the carholders are 3.5 x 4in - it has two pockets, one for credit cards/biz cards, and one for a licence....its only two sided - not a bi-fold....

we do have a bi-fold style wallet, but it won't be available for a month....the only styles shipped this month are the landscape mess. bag, portrait mess. bag, cardholder wallets, and accessory holster...

bags are $150 for both orientations, accessory holster is $54...

ill try to get up more detailed pics tommorrow of the details....the website is being updated with product by middle of sept. so if your out of state the only way to order is through paypal transfers....

goddamn! put me down for an order of the "bottom left messanger bag" (you might as well name it that since that is obviously the sickest one) also put me down for that leg holder thing, i dont know what it is but i can stuff condoms in there & take it to the club with me. also put me down for a couple wallets.

goddamn! put me down for an order of the "bottom left messanger bag" (you might as well name it that since that is obviously the sickest one) also put me down for that leg holder thing, i dont know what it is but i can stuff condoms in there & take it to the club with me. also put me down for a couple wallets.

Are these going to be available somewhere in nyc? Cause i'd want to have them in my hands before decieding. The leg holster is definatly awesome though.

our stockists section will be updated in september after tradeshow season, so you can find a dealer in nyc...

we conciously choose leathers that range in stiffness and hand, so if you're looking for something a little more rigid or soft, there's a good chance you'll find both at some point.

How big are the bags? Or rather, what are the dimensions?

the portrait version is 13 x 10.5 x 3in - can fit 12in macbook or standard portfolios...

landscape version is 11.5 x 14.5 x 3in - can fit a 15in laptop comfortably....

we've also custom-made a landscape version for 17 inchers for a few customers, so that's always an option....

the leg hoster can accomodate all ipods and most cell phones....i'll throw some more pics up later today of it on, and some detail shots...

Are these going to be available somewhere in nyc? Cause i'd want to have them in my hands before decieding. The leg holster is definatly awesome though.

our stockists section will be updated in september after tradeshow season, so you can find a dealer in nyc...

we conciously choose leathers that range in stiffness and hand, so if you're looking for something a little more rigid or soft, there's a good chance you'll find both at some point.

How big are the bags? Or rather, what are the dimensions?

the portrait version is 13 x 10.5 x 3in - can fit 12in macbook or standard portfolios...

landscape version is 11.5 x 14.5 x 3in - can fit a 15in laptop comfortably....

we've also custom-made a landscape version for 17 inchers for a few customers, so that's always an option....

the leg hoster can accomodate all ipods and most cell phones....i'll throw some more pics up later today of it on, and some detail shots...